Advisory Director - People & Change
PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC
- Organizational Development
Advisory Director - People & Change, PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, New York, NY. Help clients optimize their people strategy. Advise clients on human resources strategy, program delivery and developing the right organization design for their business needs. Drive change in leadership and culture, workforce planning and performance, and human resource operations and technologies leveraging change management and communications, capability development and training. Sell, structure and lead complex human capital change management programs, and apply knowledge of people-related competencies and academic considerations including psychology, human factors and applied cognition. Lead large scale engagements focused on people and change initiatives. Lead assessment of change readiness, leadership alignment, and organizational impact; change vision and strategy; and organizational design. Oversee training strategies, curricula and course development; cultural transformation plans; and stakeholder management and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in and support of change programs. Lead internal research projects to enhance the firm’s intellectual property. Prepare and present written and verbal materials in formal and informal settings, to executive-level leadership and large audiences. Work with clients to define resourcing needs and management engagement expectations.
Build a network of professional contacts through each client engagement while continually strengthening PwC’s Advisory service offering. Facilitate the professional development of team members through regular coaching and mentoring initiatives.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field, plus 7 years of related work experience (of which 5 years are post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience). In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field, plus 5 years of related work experience.
Employer will accept any amount of experience in each of the following:
- Overseeing large-scale engagement teams and managing client accounts focused on driving change in leadership and culture;
- Leading the relationship with senior client counterparts, ensuring buy-in in terms of scope, objectives and deliverables and negotiating appropriate engagement terms, e.g. payment terms, expenses and schedule;
- Managing financial aspects of engagements, e.g. invoicing, budget and collection;
- Developing overall engagement frameworks, plans and program structure; and
- Selling large-scale people and change focused service opportunities to clients.
Travel up to 80% of the time is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1205, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Advisory Director Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC Jobs