Associate Director/ Senior HR Business Partner
- HR Generalist
- Retail / Wholesale
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
- Employee Relations
- International HRM
Associate Director/ Senior HR Business Partner
Administrative Staff- Full Time ? 12 months ? 2080 annual hours
Director of Human Resources
The Associate Director/ Sr. HR Business Partner performs HR-related duties at the professional level and carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, affirmative action, and employment equity programs. Supervises Employment & Benefits personnel and HR Assistant and their functions
Acts as the primary point of contact for University supervisors and other leaders to serve as a consultant to guide and influence client decisions and HR practices.
Supervises Employment & Benefit Coordinators and HR Assistant
Understands the unique business needs of each customer and provides innovative solutions to meet both the customer's and University's goals.
Provides strategic workforce planning for customers to anticipate and identify recruitment needs, potential experience gaps, and department succession planning.
Participates in developing of department goals, objectives, and systems.
Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to ensure continual improvement efficiency of the department and services performed.
Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data, and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints.
Manages leaves of absence and accommodations including employee consultations, liaising with as appropriate other offices
Facilitates or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce.
Oversees employee recognition programs/events.
Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees, including initial resume screening.
Develops new employee orientations, monitors career-pathing program, and writes and places advertisements
Partners with employees and management to communicate various HR policies, procedures, laws, standards, and other government regulations.
Administers various HR plans and procedures for all organization personnel, assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures, and prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department compared to established goals or benchmarking
Create ad hoc reports and analyzes data to identify trends and report metrics.
Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
Other duties as assigned
Global and Cultural Awareness
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
Certification from an accredited human resources industry leader/association such as SHRMs PHR, SPHR, CP or SCP designations
5 plus years' of progressively responsible, related human resources experience
Excellent analytical and innovative aptitude, problem-solving skills and excellent judgment
Demonstrated results and goal-oriented individual utilizing a balance of persistence and patience to work effectively with a variety of internal and external constituents
General knowledge of all human resource functions (benefits, recruitment, onboarding, compensation, employee relations, policy development and performance appraisal) as well as applicable laws
Prior experience in higher education environment preferred
Proficiency with MS office, database management, particularly MS Excel, to be able to collect, evaluate and report key metrics.
Proficiency with report writing and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) or Information Technology supporting Human Resources
Human Relations Skills:
High degree of personal integrity and ethics with high standards
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Client focused sense of urgency and responsiveness
Ability to build strong relationships with leadership, management, faculty and staff through a consultative, collaborative and active-problem solving approach; positioning HR as a credible resource for various constituencies.
Candidates must be willing and able to support and advance the University mission
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Copyright 2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Associate Director Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more Retail / Wholesale Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Diversity Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more International HRM Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Carroll University Jobs
View More Jobs in Waukesha, WI:
- View more jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Associate Director jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Engineering jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- HR Generalist jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Legal jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Retail / Wholesale jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Benefits jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Communications jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Compensation jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Diversity jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Employee Relations jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- HRIS jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- International HRM jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Training/Development jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Carroll University jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
View More Jobs in WI:
- View more jobs in Wisconsin
- Associate Director jobs in Wisconsin
- Engineering jobs in Wisconsin
- HR Generalist jobs in Wisconsin
- Legal jobs in Wisconsin
- Retail / Wholesale jobs in Wisconsin
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Wisconsin
- Benefits jobs in Wisconsin
- Communications jobs in Wisconsin
- Compensation jobs in Wisconsin
- Diversity jobs in Wisconsin
- Employee Relations jobs in Wisconsin
- HRIS jobs in Wisconsin
- International HRM jobs in Wisconsin
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Wisconsin
- Training/Development jobs in Wisconsin
- Carroll University jobs in Wisconsin