AVP of Talent Acquisition
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together.
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
AVP, Talent Acquisition
We are seeking a leader to join our team of Caregivers:
* You are passionate about connecting material impact talent with meaningful careers inside one of the nation’s premier healthcare organizations
* You are motivated by our mission of Helping People Live the Healthiest Lives Possible through the strategic acquisition of nearly 10,000 caregivers annually
* You are challenged by the opportunity to develop Intermountain’s reputation as a destination employer
* You are inspired by building a world-class service delivery model while leading and developing a team of more than 70 talented recruiting professionals
About The Role
Title AVP, Talent Acquisition
Reports to Chief Human Resources Officer
Direct Reports Manager, TA Operations; Manager, Leadership TA; Manager, TA Systems; Manager, Specialty Recruiting & Managed Services; Manager, Employment & Social Branding
Indirect Reports 65 recruiters and support team members
Influencer, Builder, Analytical, Approachability, Business Acumen, Creativity, Customer Focus, Technical Skills, Innovator, Motivating and Inspiring Others, Relationships, Presentation Skills, Managing Through Systems, Written & Verbal Communication
Location Salt Lake City, Utah (Executive relocation program available)
As a member of the Senior HR Leadership team, this role will develop a high-functioning centralized, portfolio-based talent acquisition model to support nearly 10,000 annual hires. The current model is broken into four portfolios including Nursing, Clinical Non Nursing, Support Services and Leadership & Corporate Services. This model is supported by specialty recruiting, (university, diversity & military) as well as a social media and employment branding function
- Bachelors Degree in OD, HR or related field obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- Twelve (12) years of HR leadership experience in a highly complex, multi-layered organization
- Strategic skills supported by extraordinary communication and stakeholder relationship skills.
- Demonstrated success in project management, internal consulting, a trusted advisor role.
- Experience in the design, communication, and execution of cutting edge talent acquisition, strategy, systems, and processes.
- Large scale employment branding experience with demonstrated, measureable success.
- A passion to apply prior experience in a high-performing and mission-driven, nationally acclaimed model healthcare system.
Successfully driving best practices in talent acquisition. Including service delivery process design/implementation, systems and technology
Strong knowledge of sourcing methodologies, tools and technologies
Successfully implementing and driving RPO models
Exhibiting servant leadership with a strong understanding of team development & support while clearing unnecessary hurdles so they can effectively accomplish their jobs
Identifying areas where unnecessary or over engineered processes exist. Determining which of those processes need refined and which need to be eliminated
Building highly engaged and high functioning teams that consistently deliver and/or exceed internal customer needs
The successful candidate will deliver a best-in-class service delivery model by motivating a geographically dispersed but centrally reporting team of TA professionals.
This individual will thrive on all aspects of process improvement by constantly “adjusting the dial” to refine and develop the way talent acquisition is accomplished at Intermountain. They will be a builder, coach, mentor and influencer who is considered a leader among their external peers in the talent acquisition space
The successful candidate will be a big picture strategist with the ability to dive deeply into the details to meet the vision for the role and the organization
They will inspire the team to seek the best and to consistently contribute to the ever-changing design and flow of the process. They will be positive and highly energized and not deterred by hurdles and obstacles that they will inevitably encounter as they work to build Intermountain’s reputation as a destination employer
Mission Driven Not-For-Profit
Our mission is helping people live the healthiest lives possible and that mission is supported by a clear vision and strong values that guide us. At Intermountain Healthcare, we believe financial circumstances shouldn’t dictate whether a person has access to basic medical needs. That’s why we provide assistance to those in our communities who are unable to pay for needed care
22 hospitals, 185 clinics and nearly 40,000 caregivers work together every day to deliver one of the nation’s best healthcare experiences
Darcy Van Orden
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Talent Acquisition Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Intermountain Healthcare Jobs