Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, aggressive 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Compensation and Benefits Manager: Is responsible for and plans, develops, and implements new and revised compensation and benefits programs and policies and procedures, in order to be responsive to the company's goals and competitive practices, and supervises administration of existing plans. Surveys industry and/or community to determine company's competitive position in compensation and employee benefits. Engages with internal and external business partners to identify and execute a competitive and cost effective Total Rewards Program, positioning the company to attract and retain top talent. Engage in strategic planning for preparation M & A opportunities; will play a key role in both due diligence and integration
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, plans, and implements corporate compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for reviewing programs, suggesting modifications, and ensuring achievement of competitive market position and other goals identified by the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring programs meet employee needs, comply with legal requirements, and are cost effective.
- Ensures the compensation and benefits programs enhance the organization's ability to recruit and retain employees.
- Administers employee benefits programs such as retirement plans; basic hospital, medical, surgical, and major medical plans; term life insurance plans; Short- and long-term disability programs, including and accidental death policies.
- Evaluates and compares existing company benefits with those of other employers by analyzing other plans, surveys, and other sources of information. Plans, develops, and/or participates in area and industry surveys. Analyzes results of surveys and develops specific recommendations for review by management.
- Develops specifications for new plans or modifies existing plans to: maintain company's competitive position in labor market, and obtain uniform benefit package for all company locations, where possible.
- Implements approved new plans and changes by preparing announcement material, booklets, and other media for communicating new plans to employees. May conduct employee meetings/seminars Works with HR Communication Specialist to revise and reissue all communications material on benefits from time to time. Advises and counsels management and employees on existing benefits.
- Prepares and executes, with legal consultation, benefit documentation such as original and amended plan texts, benefit agreements and insurance policies. Instructs insurance carriers, trustees, and other administrative agencies outside the company to effect changes in benefit program. Ensures prompt and accurate compliance.
- Assures that existing and new benefit programs are adaptable to standardized computer and reporting systems. Develops benefit information and statistical and census data for actuaries, insurance carriers, and management.
- Handles benefit inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution.
- Maintains contact in person, and by phone or mail, with hospitals, physicians, insurance companies, employees, and beneficiaries to facilitate proper and complete utilization of benefits for all employees.
- Supervises maintenance of enrollment, application, and claims records for all benefit plans.
Will directly supervise the Payroll department.