O'Melveny & Myers LLP
- HR Generalist
- Employee Asst. Programs
O’Melveny & Myers LLP, with approximately 700 lawyers in 15 offices worldwide, helps industry leaders across an array of sectors manage the primary complex challenges of succeeding in the global economy. We are a values driven law firm, guided by the principles of excellence, leadership, and citizenship. Our commitment to these values is reflected in our dedication to improving access to justice through pro bono work and championing initiatives that increase diversity in the legal profession.
We have an immediate need in our Los Angeles office for a Benefits Assistant. As part of our Benefits Team, this position is responsible for providing the day-to-day administrative support, in an efficient and confidential manner, necessary to implement our robust firmwide benefits program.
Specifically, this position is responsible for:
processing vendor invoices;
entering and auditing benefits data and payroll deductions;
handling tuition reimbursement requests;
responding to inquiries by employees;
processing new hire benefits paperwork;
coordinating health fairs and other events and meetings;
assisting with the administration of a wellness program, leaves of absence program and workers’ compensation program;
assisting with other employee incentive programs;
special projects; and
- supporting other staff and operations within HR.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information, or to be considered for this position, please apply online at www.omm.com. Response will be given to candidates who closely meet our qualifications. EOE M/F/D/V. No phone inquiries, please.
- a minimum of 1 year benefits administration and/or general human resources experience is required, as is proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint;
must be a team-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and organizational skills as well as the ability to successfully analyze and troubleshoot issues;
excellent customer service skills, with the ability to maintain the integrity of personnel data;
impeccable integrity, excellent judgment and sensitivity to others;
excellent attention to detail, the ability to prioritize work, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; and
- the ability to work overtime as needed.
- experience with Workday or other large HR systems;
international benefits experience;
law firm or professional services firm experience; and
- Bachelor’s degree.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Benefits Assistant Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Employee Asst. Programs Jobs
- View more O'Melveny & Myers LLP Jobs
View More Jobs in Los Angeles, CA:
- View more jobs in Los Angeles, California
- Benefits Assistant jobs in Los Angeles, California
- Legal jobs in Los Angeles, California
- HR Generalist jobs in Los Angeles, California
- Benefits jobs in Los Angeles, California
- Employee Asst. Programs jobs in Los Angeles, California
- O'Melveny & Myers LLP jobs in Los Angeles, California