Ancestry is looking for a Benefits Coordinator.
The Benefits Coordinator assists with administering various employee benefits programs, such as group health/dental/vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, accident and disability, life insurance, workers compensation and wellness programs.
This person will work under the direction of the Senior Benefits Manager to ensure the best experience possible for employees who interact with the team to receive assistance with benefits questions and issues.
The right candidate for this job will need to be a self-starter and be able to jump in and contribute to the Total Rewards team on day one. S/he will be an overall part of a dynamic People team and will have the potential to participate in growing the Ancestry business.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Serve as resource for employees on benefits related questions
- Assist employees, as necessary, with claims questions and issues
- Conduct benefits orientation and explain benefits enrollment in Workday HRIS
- Liase with Payroll, as needed, regarding employee benefits deductions
- Initiate workers compensation claims for employees injured in the workplace
- Review and respond to requests for information related to short/long term disability claims
- Assist with administration of leaves of absence
- Schedule meetings designed to educate employees on various benefits programs, including annual open enrollment meetings
- Assist Senior Benefits Manager with benefits reporting requirements