Benefits Program Manager
- HR Generalist
- Biotechnology / Science
Savannah River Remediation, an LLC of AECOM, is seeking a Benefits Program Manager to be based in our Aiken, SC location. The incumbent is responsible for the health and welfare, retirement and work-life programs for the company.
- Designs, develops, implements, and administers health and welfare, retirement, and work-life programs for all regular benefitted employees.
- Researches and benchmarks trends to keep abreast of changes in regulation and industry standard.
- Gathers information and data to analyze company experience including usage, perceived value, and cost.
- Develops policies and programs to support the company philosophy, maintain competitiveness, achieve maximum perceived value, and manage cost.
- Conducts plan performance analyses.
- Engages and participates on SRR Health & Welfare and Pension Plan Committees. Seeks to provide input and direction on plan management through engagement with Plan Committee members
- Reviews plan designs (coinsurance, deductibles, out of pocket, etc), benefit mix, and rates. Influences and negotiates with management, benefits committee and other stakeholders.
- Provides consultation and technical input for plan policies and descriptions (e.g. SPD’s).
- Ensures the company is in compliance with all federal, state, local, and DOE rules and regulations.
- Engages with actuaries, benefits consultants, and local DOE customer to achieve plan goals.
- Partners with M&O contractor on shared benefits.
- Creates governmental reports and filings.
- Primary point of contact for employees and management on all health and welfare, retirement and work-life programs. Conducts benefit orientation.
- Develops and implements communication and education campaigns to increase awareness and understanding of program offerings.
- Keeps HR staff current on plan changes
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation benefits are available for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, and 8+ years' progressive experience in employee benefits design and administration.
- Due to the nature of the work, candidate must be a US Citizen.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Program Manager Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Biotechnology / Science Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Research Jobs
- View more AECOM Jobs
View More Jobs in Aiken, SC:
- View more jobs in Aiken, South Carolina
- Program Manager jobs in Aiken, South Carolina
- Engineering jobs in Aiken, South Carolina
- HR Generalist jobs in Aiken, South Carolina
- Biotechnology / Science jobs in Aiken, South Carolina
- Benefits jobs in Aiken, South Carolina
- Communications jobs in Aiken, South Carolina
- Compensation jobs in Aiken, South Carolina
- Research jobs in Aiken, South Carolina
- AECOM jobs in Aiken, South Carolina
View More Jobs in SC:
- View more jobs in South Carolina
- Program Manager jobs in South Carolina
- Engineering jobs in South Carolina
- HR Generalist jobs in South Carolina
- Biotechnology / Science jobs in South Carolina
- Benefits jobs in South Carolina
- Communications jobs in South Carolina
- Compensation jobs in South Carolina
- Research jobs in South Carolina
- AECOM jobs in South Carolina