This position reports to the Director of Benefits and will be responsible for contributing to the design, implementation, analysis and oversight of the company’s benefits programs, including retirement, wellness and health and welfare. This position will be responsible for providing strong benefit program organization, exploring trends for suggested benefit plan and administration improvements and effectively communicating with benefit plan participants while maintaining operational excellence. Serve as liaison between insurance carriers to resolve escalated situations in a timely, accurate, and effective manner. Coordinate and manage corporate wide wellness activities.
- Manage corporate wide wellness programs. Provide insight with creating, implementing and administering various wellness initiatives.
- Support the development and implementation of the benefits program strategy as it relates to medical benefits, retirement benefits, wellness and leave management.
- Manage all leaves of absences and ensures compliance to state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for benefits communications to include new employee orientation, presentations, open enrollment and updates to benefits section of intranet. Design, review and update benefits communications as needed. Coordinates and processes annual employee mailings and compliance notifications.
- Serve as a liaison between insurance carriers to resolve escalated situations in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
- Conduct new hire benefits orientation and prepare presentations and materials. Coordinates annual benefits open enrollment for all locations.
- Respond to requests for information from vendors
- Other work related duties and projects as assigned.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Human Resources or related discipline
- Strong working knowledge of benefits administration, communications and compliance
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, SAP and HRIS systems; advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage time while organizing and managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws by interpreting regulations and administering benefit programs in compliance with applicable regulations and plan provisions
- Working knowledge of health, welfare, and retirement plans and regulations
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to travel to other West-Ward office locations and vendor offices as needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact positively and efficiently with the HR team, employees and external partners.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of benefit laws and regulations, including ERISA, COBRA, Affordable Care Act, FMLA and Statutory leaves.
Good technical skills and understanding HRIS, testing and file interfaces. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Benefits Manager Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more West-Ward Pharmaceuticals Jobs