Business Development/Principal HR Consultant
CPS HR Consulting
- HR Generalist
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
CPS HR Consulting seeks an experienced Human Resources professional with long term experience in local government to provide HR consulting services to government clients and develop new client relationships within the Denver metro and surrounding areas. This is a blended position expected to spend 25% of time delivering consulting services, and 75% of time doing outreach, developing and maintaining client relationships, with the goal of expanding business in Colorado. Initial emphasis will be on building new, productive client relationships and providing HR expertise. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and Business Development. We are open to candidates located throughout Colorado. There will be travel approximately 70% of time throughout the Denver metro and surrounding areas.
Typical Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work with clients and prospective clients to outline the scope of HR work, project timelines, and cost estimates.
- Develop and deliver HR consulting services to clients primarily in the areas of recruiting, executive search, classification, compensation, and training.
- Work cooperatively with Marketing staff to execute marketing and business development plans, representing CPS HR with clients, professional associations, and related organizations.
- Review RFPs, prepare scopes of work, timelines, cost estimates, and assist in finalizing bids and proposals.
- Contact potential clients, engage in informational gathering meetings and describe the services offered by CPS HR, and identify revenue opportunities for CPS HR.
- Using HR technical expertise, offer suggestions and solutions to clients' HR challenges and needs.
- Make presentations at conferences and meetings regarding current HR topics, issues, and challenges.
Applications will be accepted until midnight 3/12/17.
Salary Range: $93,424 - $116,780 annually.
Bachelor’s Degree in HR, psychology, business administration, or organizational development, with an emphasis in HR.
Must have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience within local government, knowledge and experience in recruiting, executive search, classification, compensation, and/or organizational development.
- Personable, outgoing personality
- Enjoys meeting and talking with new people
- Comfortable capitalizing on existing relationships and networks to identify opportunities for CPS HR
- Good presentation skills
- Credible HR experience; respected in the HR professional community and local government arena
- Not discouraged by rejection
Plugged into HR professional associations and networks; prior experience in a leadership position in an association is a plus.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Business Development Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more CPS HR Consulting Jobs
View More Jobs in Denver, CO:
- View more jobs in Denver, Colorado
- Business Development Manager jobs in Denver, Colorado
- HR Generalist jobs in Denver, Colorado
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Denver, Colorado
- Benefits jobs in Denver, Colorado
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Denver, Colorado
- Training/Development jobs in Denver, Colorado
- CPS HR Consulting jobs in Denver, Colorado