Chief Human Resources Officer
Springfield Public Schools
The Springfield, Missouri Public School District is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Chief Human Resources Officer.
The Springfield School District is Missouri’s largest public school district and has built a reputation of academic excellence based on the outstanding performance of our students and schools. Approximately 25,000 students attend 36 elementary schools, an intermediate school, 9 middle schools, 5 high schools and a variety of alternative education and choice programs.
The Chief Human Resources Officer position provides strategic oversight to the delivery of human resource programs and services; ensures attainment of the goals of the District's strategic plan as they relate to talent; monitors and guides the implementation of the District's talent management strategy; achieves defined objectives by planning, evaluating, developing, implementing and maintaining services in compliance with established policies, laws and regulations; and serving as a member of the Superintendent's Cabinet (executive team).
The School District of Springfield, R-12 is an equal opportunity employer participating in the E-Verify program.
To apply and be considered for this position, go to www.springfieldpublicschoolsmo.org - Career Opportunities.
- Human Resources management experience with increasing levels of responsibility, including a minimum of 2 years' experience at the executive level is required.
- Experience with collective bargaining and interpretation of agreements, desired.
- Experience managing direct reports, required
- Experience serving as a chief labor negotiator representing an employer, preferred
- Experience in leading the human capital/talent strategy of a large multi-unit employer, preferred
- Experience in the administration of a large self-insured health plan, preferred
- Executive level experience, preferred
- Experience in educational leadership, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, human resources management, or related area is required.
- Master’s degree in related area is highly desired.
- SPHR, SHRM-SCP, or equivalent certification, preferred
Equivalency: Exceptional education and relevant experience may be considered in lieu of stated requirements.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Officer Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Springfield Public Schools Jobs