Classification and Compensation Analyst
Delaware Transit Corp
- HR Generalist
- Organizational Development
DART First State, has an immediate job opening for a Classification and Compensation Analyst in Dover or Wilmington, Delaware. The Classification and Compensation Analyst researches, analyzes , and develops position descriptions for classification purposes in order to determine appropriate pay grades
and titles based upon organizational needs.
The position is responsible for developing career ladders, where appropriate , to enable employees to promote after meeting mandatory qualifications and promotional criteria. Work includes conducting salary surveys in order to analyze, create, and implement appropriate employee compensation. Additionally, the position consults with senior managers on salary planning, compensation practices, and all issues related to pay in order
to develop appropriate compensation policies and structures.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. Interested applicants must submit an application to DART Employment Services , 900 Public Safety Boulevard, Dover, DE 19901 by March 26, 2017. To download an
application, go to: http://dartfirststate .com/. EOE.
DTC is an "Equal Opportunity Employer". Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation, applicants may
call (302) 760-2854. TDD users should call the Delaware Relay Service Number 1-800-232-5460 for assistance.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE ACCESSED ON LINE AT www.dartfirststate.com
Possession of a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Business Administration, or related field OR possession of a SHRM Certified Professional or equivalent professional human resource credential.
Three years of experience in the analysis, design, and/or administration of compensation issues and policies.
Three years of experience reviewing position descriptions for classification and pay grade determination.
One year of experience in interpreting laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Compensation Analyst Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more Delaware Transit Corp Jobs
View More Jobs in Dover, DE:
- View more jobs in Dover, Delaware
- Compensation Analyst jobs in Dover, Delaware
- HR Generalist jobs in Dover, Delaware
- Compensation jobs in Dover, Delaware
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Dover, Delaware
- Legal jobs in Dover, Delaware
- Organizational Development jobs in Dover, Delaware
- Delaware Transit Corp jobs in Dover, Delaware