The incumbent will administer and manage the company’s compensation function. The Manager Compensation will develop and deliver compensation policies and programs while acting as a business partner between departments.
- Perform professional level analytical duties to maintain and administer company compensation policies.
- Research and identify relevant market compensation data and develop compensation metrics and strategies with respect to NxStage’s compensation philosophy.
- Manage the annual merit, bonus, promotion and stock awards from initial budget proposal to final payout(s).
- Design, develop and manage NxStage compensation programs.
- Develop salary planning, bonus calculations and payout initiatives
- Perform market analysis and ad hoc reporting for management
- Manage NxStage’s various Short Term Incentive and Long Term Equity Plans
- Produce high level Compensation Committee presentations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Effectively explain and interpret Human Resources policies, procedures, and processes and maintains compliance with federal & state regulations.
- Provide HR leadership and counseling to management and employees.
- Administrative duties including file maintenance and HRIS transaction processing
- Identifies opportunities for developing new or revised human resources processes and procedures.
- Participate in the development and implementation of programs using knowledge of organizational goals and objectives.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to research, plan and implement human resources initiatives.
- Detailed knowledge of human resources policies, procedures and processes and detailed knowledge of human resource concepts and practices.
- Working knowledge of and experience applying appropriate Federal and State employment laws and regulations
- Experience using HR data management software. Advanced skill in Microsoft Office Professional software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access), and ability to adapt to new systems easily.
- Very strong attention to detail
- Previous exposure to UltiPro HRIS
- Previous Benefits exposure.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Administration, Business Administration or related field desired
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years Compensation or other business related experience
- PHR or SPHR certification.
- World at Work Certification a plus (CCP, CBP, GRP)