Deputy Director - Employee Services Agency (Human Resources)
County of Santa Clara
- Labor/Industrial Relations
The County of Santa Clara is seeking an experienced leader of excellent character and integrity who reflects the vision and shares the mission of the County. A proven ability in leading a diverse Agency with a wide-range of obligations is essential.
Under general direction, assists in the operational management of the Employee Services Agency, including planning, organizing, coordinating, reviewing, and evaluating the operations of the Agency. The Deputy Director assumes all duties and responsibilities of the Deputy County Executive/Director, Employee Services Agency in his/her absence.
The Deputy Director must be an adept administrator who can manage a myriad of comprehensive human resource services that will enable the agency to advance operational development and the delivery of high quality and timely personnel services.
The ideal candidate is a committed, innovative leader with excellent interpersonal and collaborative leadership skills, along with a positive track record in human resources. BA/BS in Human Resources Management, Personnel Administration, Public or Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Development, or a closely related field and five (5) years progressive managerial experience in the development and administration of recruitment and examination, classification and compensation, employee benefits, labor relations, or risk management activities within a large-sized public agency. A Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Personnel Administration or Business Administration is desirable.
This recruitment requires the submission of an online application. For a complete job description, benefits and to apply online, please visit us at www.sccjobs.org.
All qualified applications will be screened in relation to the criteria outlined in the job description. The most competitive candidates will be invited to compete in the process.
If you have any questions regarding the application process please contact Executive Services at (408) 299-5893. EOE
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Deputy Director Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Labor/Industrial Relations Jobs
- View more County of Santa Clara Jobs
View More Jobs in San Jose, CA:
- View more jobs in San Jose, California
- Deputy Director jobs in San Jose, California
- Administrative jobs in San Jose, California
- Benefits jobs in San Jose, California
- Compensation jobs in San Jose, California
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in San Jose, California
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in San Jose, California
- County of Santa Clara jobs in San Jose, California