Reiter Affiliated Companies
- Employee Asst. Programs
Reporting to the CHRO, the Director of Benefits will develop and oversee benefit strategies, policies and programs aligned with the strategic priorities of the organization and ensuring high employee value. This role will be responsible for evaluating, executing, and measuring the outcomes of our benefits programs and ensure those are consistent with our total rewards philosophy, providing quality benefits to attract and retain employees while effectively containing costs. The Director will manage our vendor partnerships across health and welfare, as well as 401(k). The Director will also coordinate leaves of absence processes and materials for the U.S. operations.
Provides strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of RAC’s Benefits programs including health, wellness, and retirement.
Analyzes existing programs and reviews data of organization, market trends in agriculture industry and prevailing practices to establish competitive benefits programs and/or recommend modifications to existing programs.
Develop and execute sound communication, education and training programs to assist the diverse employee population with understanding the benefits offerings while promoting the value provided by the organization.
Prepares for all compliance audits and is responsible for ensuring that all corporate and legal compliance requirements are met.
Maintains ongoing management and oversight of all aspects of 401(k) administration.
Oversees FreSalud Clinics ensuring they provide a high employee value and cost efficiencies to employer.
Source, negotiate, contract and manage strong relationships with benefit plan providers, vendors, auditors, and consultants for services, premiums, and plan administration.
Uses Continuous Improvement methods to develop and present ideas for improvement, and is adept at measuring and analyzing benefits data in order to improve plan effectiveness, build efficiencies, and proactively enhance the delivery of the Benefits function.
Develops and communicates benefit program strategies, including changes and government mandates, in a manner that positions the benefits function as a trusted advisor to the business.
Ensures benefit programs are supported by appropriate technical systems, data elements and integrations. Deep understanding of Human Resources Systems and impact on benefit programs including payroll processing.
Work with Finance to ensure accurate and timely costing to multiple partnerships for both self insured and fully insured contracts.
Works with IT to design and build the infrastructure needed to obtain maximum operability and functionality of current systems.
Develop and oversee the execution of tactical plans to ensure that HRIS supports the Company’s strategic objectives and compliance with various governance and audit requirements.
Oversee leave of absence processes and materials, and be active liaison with field HR, Legal and Workers Compensation teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum 7 years in Benefits Manager or Director role, and/or HR Manager/Director role
- Experience with cost analysis of benefits, strategic planning, continuous process and quality improvement and project management.
- Experience with financial costing and general ledger accounting as it relates to employee benefits and 401k programs.
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations related to employee benefits including ERISA law and compliance requirements
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations related to leaves of absence, including ADA, FMLA, CFRA and PDL/PFL.
- Can effectively direct actions of others, assess workload needs, maintain constructive work environment, and resolve conflicts or problems
- Experience working with brokers, broker integration and managing relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively in multicultural, multinational environment and mobilize cross-functional high performance teams
Oracle experience a plus
Fluency in English and Spanish preferred
Knowledge and experience of the agricultural workforce and issues impacting this population
Knowledge and experience with LEAN methodology desired
Comfortable and experience with ambiguity, complexity, and urgency
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Benefits Director Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Employee Asst. Programs Jobs
- View more Other Jobs
- View more Reiter Affiliated Companies Jobs