Director, Human Resources
Umpqua Health LLC
Roseburg, Oregon 97470
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
Umpqua Health LLC
The Director, Human Resources is a key strategic and operational position tasked with all phases of talent management. The position provides leadership and coordinates all phases of the corporate human resource function. The Director, Human Resources demonstrates a firm understanding of industry best practices, understands and operationalizes all phases of applicable regulatory environments, and has demonstrable experience acquiring top talent.
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Benefit Package: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability, 401(k), FSA, Holidays, PTO, and much more.
- Work with Executive Leadership in all phases of talent acquisition and management.
- Evaluate and update procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management including personnel records, interview strategies, policies and employee handbook.
- Recommend and maintain an organizational structure and staffing levels to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Evaluate company culture and provide recommendations on charges to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Implement short and long range department goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures including annual reviews, process management, workflow, departmental staffing and disciplinary action plans.
- Understands federal, state, and local employment, wage and salary laws and regulations. Possesses the ability to interpret and advise on the application of EEO/AA laws. Knowledge in computerized information systems used in human resources applications.
- Design curriculum for strategic training and organizational development that meets personal, professional and organizational needs of company employees.
- Administers employees’ disciplinary policies and procedures; provides assistance to staff on disciplinary issues as well as management of staff in preparing and processing response to grievances.
- Training and implementation of HR related functions to employees and Directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a related field.
- Master’s Degree and minimum six years of experience in a senior level management position preferred.
- The ideal candidate has experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Experience managing people and implementing internal company projects.
- Proven teaching and/ or leadership skills including organization, process delivery and the ability to communicate clearly.
- Must have a solid understanding of MS office including PowerPoint.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Director Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Umpqua Health LLC Jobs
View More Jobs in Roseburg, OR:
- View more jobs in Roseburg, Oregon
- Human Resources Director jobs in Roseburg, Oregon
- HR Generalist jobs in Roseburg, Oregon
- Administrative jobs in Roseburg, Oregon
- Benefits jobs in Roseburg, Oregon
- Employee Relations jobs in Roseburg, Oregon
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Roseburg, Oregon
- Umpqua Health LLC jobs in Roseburg, Oregon