Director of Benefits
Power Wellness Management LLC
The Director of Benefits is responsible for the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of the organization’s health and welfare benefits programs. Ensures that the programs adhere to current regulations and support the organization’s strategic objectives. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Develops cost control procedures to assure maximum coverage with least cost to company and employees. Surveys industry to determine company’s competitive ranking concerning employee benefits. Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during interactions and work related relationships with all persons at the center including but not limited to members, guests and team members as provided in the Team Member Handbook at the time of hire.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, or a related field required.
2. Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in Benefits Management required.
3. PHR, SPHR, or SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with team members in a professional, positive, service focused manner.
5. Apply judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
6. CPR/AED and First Aid certification preferred.
7. Travel Required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate successfully completing a pre-employment drug test and background check prior to the commencement of employment