Director of Human Resources
American Urological Association
- Employee Relations
The American Urological Association (AUA) is the premier association for the advancement of urologic patient care. We are actively recruiting a Director of Human Resources. This position will work in the Linthicum, MD headquarters office.
The Director of Human Resources reports to the Chief Executive Officer. The Director develops and implements human resource strategy, develops, researches and writes policies and programs; provides strategic thinking and direction to the organization; oversees HR staff and coordinates human resource activities, such as employment, compensation, employee relations, benefits, recruiting, training, and employee services for a not for profit with over $200 million in assets and 160+ FTE’s; complies with regulatory requirements and studies new and existing legislation.
We seek a self-starter of the highest integrity who has the proven ability to demonstrate effective leadership in HR.
AUA offers a rich total compensation package including competitive salary, medical dental and prescription plans, two-defined contribution retirement plans, flexible work schedules, an on-site fitness center and many more exciting benefits.
Make a decision to join our outstanding team at the American Urological Association – fax resume and cover letter indicating salary requirements to Human Resources, fax 410-689-3830 or submit via e-mail to email@example.com.
The successful candidate:
- Master’s degree in HR, business administration or equivalent (ten years) related experience.
- Ten years in an executive management role.
- Effective leadership communication skills from staff level to board of directors.
- Proficient computer, organization and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop strategy, implement changes and advise management.
- Analytical skills to perform research, implement solutions, manage special projects, problem solve, anticipate and plan for change.
- Expertise in regulatory HR issues, policy development and training and enforcement of internal policies.
- Ability to mentor and supervise staff, to serve as an organization role model and to develop professional relationships.
- HRCI, SPHR or PHR certification desired
The Director should also be/have:
- A proven strategic thinker who can develop, research and execute AUA’s policies and procedures.
- A strong commitment to the services provided by HR.
- A proven track record of being able to work and collaborate with individuals from entry level staff to Leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a proven aptitude for HR programs that will promote AUA’s culture and mission.
- Mastery of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office suite programs.
- Experience in managing and overseeing an HR department.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Assistant Director of Human Resources Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more American Urological Association Jobs
View More Jobs in Linthicum Heights, MD:
- View more jobs in Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Assistant Director of Human Resources jobs in Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Benefits jobs in Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Compensation jobs in Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Employee Relations jobs in Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- American Urological Association jobs in Linthicum Heights, Maryland