Director of Human Resources
Tyler Technologies, Inc.
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
- Organizational Development
- EEO/Affirmative Action
Tyler Technologies is the largest software company in the nation solely focused on providing integrated software and technology services to the public sector — cities, counties, states and school districts.
Public sector software isn’t just what we do, it's all we do.
Tyler Technologies is the largest company in the United States exclusively focused on providing integrated software and technology services to public sector agencies. We’re the industry leader with decades of experience.
Director of Human Resources, Public Safety Division
Reporting to the Division COO, this position will serve as the Human Resources leader responsible for developing and executing human resources objectives, practices and policies to meet the organizational goals in the areas of performance management, employee relations, succession planning, recruiting, compensation and benefits. A key member of the Executive Leadership Team, the Director of Human Resources will partner closely with Executive Team Members to support the goals and objectives of the division.
- Develop and lead the execution of the human resources strategy in support of divisional and corporate objectives.
- Provide leadership, counsel and best practice to managers in the areas of employee relations, performance management, talent development and regulatory compliance.
- Administer the performance management process that ensures managers communicate expectations to staff successfully and provides performance feedback.
- Cultivate favorable employee relations by implementing appropriate systems, process and practices to attain high levels of employee retention, engagement and team-oriented work relationships.
- Support the corporate Leadership Development Program and implement training initiatives with respect to functional, leadership and interpersonal development.
- Interpret HR policies and employment law for staff and leadership; coaches to ensure consistency, effectiveness and compliance.
- Manage the division’s compensation program to ensure pay levels are competitive with the external market and tied to individual performance.
- Lead the recruitment, selection, and on-boarding strategies that obtain highly qualified and productive new hire employees.
- Create and manage a budget that accurately determines expense needs for the year; manage expenses to stay within budget.
- Communicate the Company’s benefit package to staff and provides input to the corporate benefits staff.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Occasional business travel 0-10%
Bachelor degree in Business Management, Human Resources or equivalent experience
Minimum 5+ years human resources management experience
Proven experience driving a performance management system designed to foster a culture of continuous feedback and staff development
Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels throughout the organization and cross functionally.
Knowledgeable in the multiple areas of human resources and the legal aspects of human resources
Demonstrated ability to manage large-scale projects and initiatives using influence and indirect management skills. Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage on time delivery of work
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Possess high business acumen and executive presence
PHR certification a plus
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Assistant Director of Human Resources Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more EEO/Affirmative Action Jobs
- View more Tyler Technologies, Inc. Jobs
View More Jobs in Troy, MI:
- View more jobs in Troy, Michigan
- Assistant Director of Human Resources jobs in Troy, Michigan
- HR Generalist jobs in Troy, Michigan
- Employee Relations jobs in Troy, Michigan
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Troy, Michigan
- Organizational Development jobs in Troy, Michigan
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Troy, Michigan
- Tyler Technologies, Inc. jobs in Troy, Michigan
View More Jobs in MI:
- View more jobs in Michigan
- Assistant Director of Human Resources jobs in Michigan
- HR Generalist jobs in Michigan
- Employee Relations jobs in Michigan
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Michigan
- Organizational Development jobs in Michigan
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Michigan
- Tyler Technologies, Inc. jobs in Michigan