Director of Human Resources
ACS Benefit Services
- HR Generalist
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
- Employee Relations
ACS Benefit Services, Winston-Salem, NC
The HR Director provides strategic direction and support to the management team and employee base of this third-party administrator. This position is responsible for all HR functional areas including recruitment, selection, employment and onboarding; talent development; compensation and benefits; employee engagement; HR compliance; and corporate responsibility.
- Represent the HR function on the ACS Management Team. Partner with department heads and other managers/supervisors to implement HR strategy and policy.
- Source applicants; evaluate skills and experience levels; conduct screening interviews; partner with hiring managers for selection. Develop relationships with employment agencies and other recruitment sources. Implement programs involving internal job postings and employee transfer opportunities.
- Create and implement programs to increase employee engagement and retention. Counsel managers on one-on-one engagement meetings; recognition; and other morale-building activities.
- Analyze market information, internal factors and job documentation to maintain a competitive company salary structure.
- Administer employee benefits and assist senior management with benefit selection and health plan design. Conduct annual open enrollment sessions in conjunction with HR Specialist.
- Recommend, develop and facilitate training and development courses for employees. Conduct new manager/supervisory training and recommend on-going development for ACS managers and officers. Maintain ACS Manager’s Guide.
- Provide advice and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation. Coordinate the resolution of policy-related issues. Update and maintain the integrity of the ACS Employee Handbook.
- Responsible for compiling and submitting regulatory disclosures and reports relating to personnel issues. Participates in company-wide audits for parent company.
- Coordinate the company’s fundraisers in support of local, non-profit organizations.
- Supervise the HR Specialist position.
Education, Knowledge and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or a related discipline
- Five to seven years of experience as an HR Generalist or HR Manager
- Certification: SPHR or PHR/SHRM-SCP or SHRM-CP preferred
- Thorough knowledge of NC and US employment law
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Assistant Director of Human Resources Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more ACS Benefit Services Jobs
View More Jobs in Winston-Salem, NC:
- View more jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Assistant Director of Human Resources jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- HR Generalist jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Benefits jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Compensation jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Employee Relations jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Training/Development jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- ACS Benefit Services jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
View More Jobs in NC:
- View more jobs in North Carolina
- Assistant Director of Human Resources jobs in North Carolina
- HR Generalist jobs in North Carolina
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in North Carolina
- Benefits jobs in North Carolina
- Compensation jobs in North Carolina
- Employee Relations jobs in North Carolina
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in North Carolina
- Training/Development jobs in North Carolina
- ACS Benefit Services jobs in North Carolina