Employee Recruitment and Retention Specialist
Reading Area Community College
The Employee Recruitment & Retention Specialist acts as ambassador to RACC employees and prospective employees, providing information and support services at all stages of the employee life cycle: recruitment, onboarding, orientation, career planning, career development, and transition. The Employee Recruitment & Retention Specialist works with senior management in developing strategies to recruit and retain a strong work force, and promotes RACC as an employer of choice in the community.
Duties & Responsibilities
Work with management to define and implement RACC’s recruiting and staffing strategy.
Research and develop opportunities to recruit, retain, and promote a culturally diverse workforce.
Provide oversight and guidance to the search and selection process for all college vacancies.
Advertise and promote employment opportunities to the internal and external community and coordinate recruiting and hiring functions across the College community via the college website and online job boards.
Assist supervisors in developing temporary staffing strategies to cover extended absences or extended openings of key positions.
On board new and transfer employees.
Assist supervisors in the orientation of new or transfer employees as requested or required. Develop checklists, tools and other resources to facilitate such orientation.
Work with management to assess and plan developmental opportunities for employees.
Assist management with developing, conducting, tracking, and/or evaluating training or professional development opportunities as requested.
Coordinate the preparation and processing of employee performance reviews and evaluations.
Off board resigning or retiring employees.
Track and report statistics and other employment-related data on applicants, prospects, and employees to management and outside agencies as directed.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Minimum of two years experience in employee recruiting, training, or employee career coaching required.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or a related field preferred.
2. Three to five years experience in employee recruiting, training, or employee career coaching preferred.
3. SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP or PHR certification preferred.
4. Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Recruiter Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Reading Area Community College Jobs