Employment Services Manager
Delaware Transit Corp
- HR Generalist
- EEO/Affirmative Action
- Organizational Development
DART First State, has an immediate job opening for an Employment Services Manager in Dover or Wilmington, Delaware. The Employment Services Manager is responsible for the overall management of the following human resources functions: position classification, compensation, and recruitment/selection. The position manages these functions through subordinate staff and is responsible for ensuring the corporation is in compliance with all state/federal laws and regulations, plus internal policies and procedures. The incumbent administers the budget for these functional areas; sets performance measures; and develops best practices. A significant portion of the workforce is covered by collective bargaining agreements, which adds to the complexity of administering many of these functions.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. Interested applicants must submit an application to DART Employment Services, 900 Public Safety Boulevard, Dover, DE 19901 by April 27, 2017. To download an application, go to: http://dartfirststate.com/.
DTC is an “Equal Opportunity Employer”. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation, applicants may call (302) 760-2854. TDD users should call the Delaware Relay Service Number 1-800-232-5460 for assistance.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE ACCESSED ON LINE AT www.dartfirststate.com
Possession of a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Business Administration, or related field OR possession of a SHRM Certified Professional or equivalent professional human resource credential.
Three years of experience in human resource administration which includes planning, organizing, coordinating, and implementing all human resources activities for at least one functional area of Classification, Compensation Analysis, or Recruitment/Selection.
Three years of experience in policy administration which includes planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating policies and procedures.
Three years of experience in establishing goals, objectives, and priorities utilizing performance metrics to evaluate and refine business processes with a customer focus in achieving a positive experience.
One year of experience supervising staff which includes planning, assigning, reviewing, and evaluating work of others.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Employment Services Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more EEO/Affirmative Action Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more Delaware Transit Corp Jobs
View More Jobs in Wilmington, DE:
- View more jobs in Wilmington, Delaware
- Employment Services jobs in Wilmington, Delaware
- HR Generalist jobs in Wilmington, Delaware
- Administrative jobs in Wilmington, Delaware
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Wilmington, Delaware
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Wilmington, Delaware
- Organizational Development jobs in Wilmington, Delaware
- Delaware Transit Corp jobs in Wilmington, Delaware