Executive Assistant to the CRO
Prudential Center/New Jersey Devils
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, this position coordinates scheduling, processes reports, makes travel arrangements, maintains calendars and provides other administrative support to the CRO and all departments that the CRO oversees (Ticket Sales & Service, Premium Sales and Services, Marketing Partnerships and Corporate Partnerships). The Executive Assistant must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high energy environment, anticipate needs and workflow, and communicate seamlessly with other executives and staff members. The CRO will delegate authority to the Executive Assistant regarding matters of significance and trust that he or she will maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
Devils Arena Entertainment, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Exercises discretion to act as gatekeeper for CRO, including managing CRO’s calendars to schedule both internal and external meetings, answering and filtering incoming calls and screening incoming emails and information on behalf of the CRO;
- Coordinates and schedules travel arrangements;
- Prepares expense reports;
- Provides assistance in prospecting for sales leads;
- Prepares for external meetings by creating attendee bios, meeting set up and gifting;
- Processes ticket requests for internal and external partners and guests;
- Creates meeting agendas and provides departmental feedback post meetings;
- Plans and coordinates partner events;
- Exercises independent judgment to manage special projects and assignments;
- Handles highly confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner;
- Works closely with various departments to organize sales meetings, off-sites, events and other functions;
- Operates as an ambassador and extension of the CRO with regard to welcoming guests and attending to any needs at home games and select events;
- All other duties as delegated by the CRO regarding matters of significance.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience, preferably in a professional sports environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High attention to detail, organization and process;
- Ability to work effectively with different personalities;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Flexibility in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
May be required to travel on rare occasions (<5% travel); trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.
This position requires the ability to lift up to 5 pounds.
This position generally requires that work be performed from the Prudential Center/New Jersey Devils offices, butattendance at events taking place in the arena or offsite, including on weekends and/or holidays, may be required.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Executive Assistant Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Prudential Center/New Jersey Devils Jobs