Executive Director, Human Resources
Owens Community College
- EEO/Affirmative Action
- Organizational Development
Under the directions of the Vice President, Administration, the Executive Director, Human Resources is responsible for the management and leadership of all aspects of the Human Resources Department including recruitment, policy and procedure, performance management, regulatory compliance, EEOC/OCRC investigation, staff training and development, and other assigned duties.
Hiring Range $60,000 - $82,000; Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related field from an accredited college or university - Master's degree and SHRM certification preferred.
Five year's management experience in human resources, prefer public sector.
Thorough knowledge of all aspects of HR such as benefits, compensation, recruitment, and experience organizational development.
Knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding HR functions.
Proficiency in MS Office applications, Outlook email system, and applicant tracking system. Banner proficiency preferred.
Ability to develop and deliver training, provide employee counseling, maintain high degree of confidentiality, effectively communicate both written and orally, work both independent and collaboratively.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Director Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more EEO/Affirmative Action Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more Owens Community College Jobs
View More Jobs in Perrysburg, OH:
- View more jobs in Perrysburg, Ohio
- Human Resources Director jobs in Perrysburg, Ohio
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Perrysburg, Ohio
- Administrative jobs in Perrysburg, Ohio
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Perrysburg, Ohio
- Training/Development jobs in Perrysburg, Ohio
- Organizational Development jobs in Perrysburg, Ohio
- Owens Community College jobs in Perrysburg, Ohio