Executive Office Coordinator (HR and Consulting Services)
National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- HR Generalist
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources and the Director of Consulting Services (NHPCO Edge), this position is responsible for administrative duties to support the internal functions of both areas, as well as for external client service and support. Essential duties include the following:
In support of Human Resources:
- Performs HRIS (ADP) data entry and personnel file maintenance, with absolute standards of confidentiality.
- Processes semi-monthly payroll and related tasks, including timekeeping records, reporting benefit deductions, etc.
- Performs monthly reporting of payroll data to the finance department.
- Coordinates benefit enrollments, changes, and terminations, and communicates with service providers/brokers concerning routine administration of benefit programs.
- Assists in hiring process by coordinating job postings, reviewing resumes, performing background/reference checks, tracking candidates, and preparing follow-up letters.
- Assists with new employee orientation.
- Responds to reference requests and verifications of employment status.
- Assists with the preparation of the annual performance review process.
In support of NHPCO Edge:
- Serves as alternate point of contact for NHPCO Edge clients when Director is away on travel or otherwise unavailable.
- Supports NHPCO Edge client expense reporting and invoicing.
- Participates in logging client contacts using the NHPCO Edge customer relationship management database (Daylite).
- Responds to initial client inquiries, providing information about NHPCO Edge consulting services.
- Manages scheduling and client inquiries for the NHPCO Edge Speakers Bureau.
- Schedules and coordinates NHPCO Edge client meetings, webinars, and conference calls.
- Provides support for NHPCO Edge Associate Consultants as directed by Director of NHPCO Edge.
- Prepares draft contracts for NHPCO Edge Speakers Bureau and Regulatory Workshops.
- Assists Director of NHPCO Edge with basic internet research for billable client work.
Competencies for this position include the following:
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Ability to present oneself in a mature, confident and efficient manner to members, clients, and other employees.
- Ability to perform various administrative functions, including word processing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and accomplish multiple assignments simultaneously and with a minimum of direction.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree required, along with two to three years of experience in office/administrative support/customer service or similar administrative management function; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Experience in an administrative support position in a non-profit environment preferred. HR experience highly desirable. Other requirements include knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, customer relationship management databases, and human resource information systems/payroll systems. Competitive salary, excellent benefits, conveniently located at King St. Metro in Alexandria, Virginia.
To apply, send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please reference “Executive Office Coordinator” in the subject line. Principals only / no phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interview will be notified.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Office Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization Jobs