PeaceHealth is hiring for an Executive Recruiter!
Do you enjoy or have a talent for…
- Functioning as part of a large organization strategy by attracting and interviewing executive and top leadership talent
- Providing consultative support and leading executive hiring business strategies through collaboration with organizational leadership
- Searching and hiring for “fit” by utilizing industry knowledge and extensive network
- Applying various search and sourcing strategies to strategically attract candidates
Based in the beautiful Portland metro-area, our PeaceHealth Services Center is actively recruiting for a strategic, well-connected, and creative search professional to join our Workforce Planning & Talent Acquisition Team. With a strong network and strategic approach to attracting talent, our new Executive Recruiter develops and builds quality candidate relationships. By partnering in our efforts, The Executive Recruiter engages big picture, deliberate leadership selected to fulfill our caregiving mission and lead our organizational growth.
A successful Executive Recruiter must have the following qualifications…
- Five years’ experience in executive search or executive recruitment
- Extensive network of executive contacts and well-established relationships with search firms
- Bachelors’ degree, master’s degree preferred
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, SuccessFactors preferred
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruitment and “Hiring for Fit”
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment laws and labor unions as they pertain to recruitment processes and transactions
- Experience advising executive and top leadership to develop and facilitate relationships and sustain leadership planning for business outcomes
Interested? For a complete job description and to submit your application, visit us at jobs.peacehealth.org today!
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Washington, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship. This is The Spirit of Health—The Spirit of PeaceHealth.
PeaceHealth is dedicated to EEO and Affirmative Action for all protected groups, including veterans and the disabled.