- HR Generalist
- Organizational Development
GeoStabilization International is seeking an experienced Director level candidate that will lead all People services functions. This is not a 9 to 5 position with cushy meetings and fancy lunches. GSI was founded in 2002 on the philosophy of work hard or go home. You will be expected to hit the ground and running and lead all People oriented services including recruiting, human resources, payroll, training and office management at GSI headquarters.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Implements human resources programs by providing oversight of human resources services, including talent acquisition, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, employee relations and retention, and employee relations.
- Responsible for the oversight of payroll processing and providing functional support for incentive programs.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Prepares executive and management dashboards by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supervises the corporate recruiter, HR Manager, Training Manager, and the Office Manager.
Education and/or Experience
- Experience serving as a senior operating executive within a leading crew-based construction/business; preferably generating $100+ million in revenue.
- Education background in construction management preferred.
- Experience managing multiple locations and/or business lines.
- Demonstrated experience in integrating and coordinating diverse areas of operations such as logistics, project management, warehousing, and scheduling.
- Experienced in negotiating pricing/service contracts with vendors and leveraging purchasing volume to reduce costs.
- Proven experience in achieving aggressive growth goals.
- Initiates, coordinates, directs and evaluates plans, schedules and motivates field management staff and to ensure attainment of established project objectives.
- Supervises administration interface with the President
- Receives direct supervision and assistance from the President and CEO with regard to company policies and general business plan objectives.
- The Director of People Operations is provided wide latitude for the exercise of independent judgment in establishing procedures and plans for execution strategies to ensure attainment of those business plan objectives.
GeoStabilization International is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more GeoStabilization International Jobs
View More Jobs in Denver, CO:
- View more jobs in Denver, Colorado
- HR Generalist jobs in Denver, Colorado
- Compensation jobs in Denver, Colorado
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Denver, Colorado
- Administrative jobs in Denver, Colorado
- Organizational Development jobs in Denver, Colorado
- GeoStabilization International jobs in Denver, Colorado