Head of HRIS Analytics
American Eagle Outfitters
American Eagle Outfitters is looking for a strategic HR leader with strong HR technology and analytics capabilities to join its Global Total Rewards team. We’re looking for someone who is passionate, curious, results and team-oriented to join a team that is in the process of transforming its HRIS capability from geographically based disparate systems to a cloud based global common platform adding strategic value to the business.
The Head of HRIS & Analytics will be key to HR transformation and analytics initiatives that strategically align systems with strategy. This role will be responsible for continuously improving the HR system and supporting business process requirements in collaboration with business leaders and key stakeholders. The role will also be responsible for leading the cross-functional design and implementation of technology solutions, including system upgrades and process enhancements that meet ongoing business needs of a global organization.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a multi-phase roadmap for the continued implementation and utilization of the Global Human Capital Management systems
- Develop and drive a strategy focused on establishing an HR analytics capability that drives value to the business and is easy for leaders to access and utilize
- Lead team on HRIS implementation related efforts and process improvement projects involving Fusion, Taleo or other HR applications; define and document project scopes, gather business requirements, evaluate end-user need, establish solutions and communications that deliver against business and functional strategies
- Understand and articulate a full knowledge of Oracle Fusion & Taleo Cloud and other HR systems including functionality, benefits and limitations, as well as future updates to these systems (including Oracle’s technology roadmaps) and value to the business
- Serve as liaison for Oracle relative to updates/enhancements and partnership opportunities
- Effectively manage ongoing relationships with third-party vendors and consultants to ensure they adhere to established processes, meet agreed upon service levels and promptly address any participant issues that may arise; work collaboratively with IT leaders to help drive change across the organization while ensuring the HR systems integrate efficiently and effectively
- Communicate effectively with the IT team to guide the development of system requirements and development; this includes the ability to speak to technical aspects of the system and work
- Drive adoption, communication, and change management of systems changes and/or new system launches across the business, ensuring that return on investment is achieved
- Implement process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc. that will drive effective employee usage
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10-15 years of HRIS experience
- Proven track record of managing multi-system integrations and implementations in a global context
- Experience with an HRIS; Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud (Inclusive of Social Sourcing, Applicant Tracking, Verification, Onboarding, HRIS, Integrated Compensation Management, Talent & Learning Management) strongly preferred
- Retail experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, influence, customer service and collaboration skills required
- Strong organizational and project management skills to effectively balance competing priorities during project lifecycles while adhering to specific deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
COMPANY SUMMARY: American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE: AEO) is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products at affordable prices under its American Eagle Outfitters® and Aerie® brands. The company operates more than 1,000 stores in North America, and ships to 81 countries worldwide through its websites. American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie merchandise also is available at approximately 54 international franchise stores in 12 countries. For more information, please visit www.ae.com.
At American Eagle Outfitters, our motto - Live Your Life, Love Your Job – is infused in every corner of our business. From our stores, to our DCs, to our office campuses, we buzz with positive energy, encourage creativity and identify strengths, while honoring a work environment that provides the freedom for you to be you! We empower, reward and recognize our associates based on their stellar performance—we offer competitive base pay in addition to opportunities for pay4performance in way of our 401(k) employer match, Company Profit Sharing, and Employee Stock Purchase Program—just to name a few—where eligible. We offer an outstanding, comprehensive benefits package that stands above most and we take great pride in the “culture of fun” we create each day.
If this sounds like an environment where you want to grow your career, then we’re looking for wicked-smart people like you to join our team! #liveyourlifeloveyourjob
American Eagle Outfitters is an equal opportunity employer
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Assistant Director of Human Resources Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more American Eagle Outfitters Jobs