HR Accounting Administrative Assistant
Daniel Island Club
We are seeking a team oriented key individual with a strong desire to use and expand their organizational skills and responsibilities. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to work in a dynamic, sociable environment in a growing organization, we would like to speak to you.
This is a support position that requires both human resources, payroll, and accounting experience as the responsibilities bridge both departments. The position provides confidential support of the organization’s responsibility to accurately and efficiently maintain and organize HR, payroll, and accounting records. The position requires constant concentration on a volume of work which must be completed within a limited period of time and deadlines. Provides support to ensure that employees are paid properly through collecting, entering and submitting payroll related data including processing new hires, benefit status changes, terminations, salary/wage changes, etc. Provides support to ensure accounting records are appropriately managed and available.
• Assist with auditing of various payroll data entry (medical/dental deductions, timesheets).
• Assist HR with pre-employment paperwork, including making new hire packets
• Files and scans employment documents.
• Files POS backup, check copies, invoices, reports and /or other backup documentation weekly.
• Scans and organizes all related HR documents, payables, invoices, and vendor information.
• Ensures receipt of, maintains and organizes W-9 information for every vendor and prepares 1099 and 1099B information.
• Ensures receipt of, maintains and organizes current certificates of insurance for vendors and subcontractors.
• Maintains office coverage for accounting department.
• Provides back up to club reception as needed.
• Assist in the development of forms, procedures, and manuals for various departments including Operations, Human Resources, and Accounting
• Enter payables daily for coded invoices
• Assists with other projects as assigned by management.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in business office environment
• Associates or Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience a plus.
• Excellent organizational skills required.
• Extreme attention to detail required.
• Accounting, administrative and budget knowledge/background preferred.
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, email and the internet preferred.
• Prior experience in Human Resources helpful
• Must be self-motivated, analytical problem solver with consistency in follow-up and resolution
• Self-starter who will take initiative and work independently to meet deadlines and demands in fast paced environment
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Tact, above average communication skills.
• Ability to convey a positive and professional image to employees and managers.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Accounting Analyst Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Daniel Island Club Jobs