HR Analyst I
San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
San Diego International Airport seeks a highly motivated, detail oriented individual to join the Talent, Culture & Capability department as an HR Analyst I. In this role you will work collaboratively to manage and administer a range of total reward programs to promote and support organizational goals, objectives, and strategies to ensure we are an employer of choice in the San Diego Region. You will have the opportunity to:
• Administer, manage and educate employees on various employee reward plans including health, wellness, life, disability, retirement, deferred compensation, employee assistance, flexible spending accounts and COBRA.
• Process and ensure accuracy of all benefit data entry, reward program billing, claims and invoices (active and retiree).
• Establish relationship with organization's wellness team; facilitate wellness initiatives and calendars; monitor and track wellness related activities and support and utilize marketing to help drive wellness initiatives.
1. Graduation from an accredited college or university with a degree in human resources, business administration or related field.
2. Two years of increasingly responsible experience in the administration of reward plans.
1. Experience in a public sector setting.
2. Affinity to technology.
3. Knowledge of principles and practices of Wellness.
4. Detail Oriented
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Information Systems Analyst Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more San Diego County Regional Airport Authority Jobs
View More Jobs in San Diego, CA:
- View more jobs in San Diego, California
- Human Resources Information Systems Analyst jobs in San Diego, California
- Administrative jobs in San Diego, California
- Benefits jobs in San Diego, California
- Compensation jobs in San Diego, California
- San Diego County Regional Airport Authority jobs in San Diego, California