HR Business Partner
Southern Illinois Healthcare
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
- Labor/Industrial Relations
Southern Illinois Healthcare in Carbondale, IL, is looking for an HR Business Partner for the SIH Medical Group. This mid-level management position has a typical shift of Monday-Friday from 8AM-4:30PM. This is a salary position, hours may vary.
The HR Business Partner (HRPB) is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRBP assesses HR related needs and proactively communicates with functional HR teams and business leaders to develop integrated solutions in partnership with key stakeholders in and outside the HR function. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the objectives of the business unit. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its plans, its culture and its competition.
Leadership Competencies: Business Acumen, Collaborates, Developing People, Focus on Results, Leading Effective Teams, Managing Change, Personal Leadership, and Strategic Thinking
Education and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field is required. Master's degree is preferred. PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification is required.
Experience and Skills (including but not limited to):
- Minimum of three years in an HR leadership role required.
- Must have knowledge of employment law and employee relations matters. Labor relations experience preferred.
- Strong background/knowledge in multiple HR disciplines required.
- Strong business acumen required.
- Demonstrated competencies in leadership, collaboration, developing others, process improvement and change management required.
- Proven ability to develop and sustain positive working relationships and influence others within and outside of direct reporting lines required.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Business Partner Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Labor/Industrial Relations Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Southern Illinois Healthcare Jobs
View More Jobs in Carbondale, IL:
- View more jobs in Carbondale, Illinois
- Business Partner jobs in Carbondale, Illinois
- HR Generalist jobs in Carbondale, Illinois
- Administrative jobs in Carbondale, Illinois
- Employee Relations jobs in Carbondale, Illinois
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in Carbondale, Illinois
- Benefits jobs in Carbondale, Illinois
- Southern Illinois Healthcare jobs in Carbondale, Illinois