HR Business Partner
Mountain Park Health Center
- Employee Relations
*Please note: Once you complete the application/resume submission process, please follow this link to complete an online assessment as this is the next step in the interview process.
The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to Mountain Park Health Center (MPHC) Clinics. The role is critical in executing ‘our people’ initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with client managers to develop and execute both long-term and short-term HR strategies that directly support and enable business objectives
- Partner with client managers to develop and embed a contemporary organizational culture, and leverage change acceleration techniques to assist in driving broad change
- Act as an organizational coach, who builds organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners with clients to maximize team performance
- Strategically collaborate with client managers to design and implement the most effective organizational structures
- Provide timely, effective and direct coaching to client group managers, assisting in the development of world class, contemporary leadership skills
- Provide strategic coaching to key employees as related to succession planning, career path development, and performance management
- Lead talent assessment in the organization, identifying key employee strengths and development needs in order to select, retain and develop key talent
- Develop and drive strategies to attract, develop, engage and retain strong and diverse talent
- Work with leaders and employees to create a positive and engaging work environment
- Partner with Managers, assigning and delegating fundamental HR activities in order to focus on strategic organizational and employee development strategies
- Execute on ensuring all administrative items at support locations meet all deadlines including completed performance evaluations, benefits enrollments, and other compliance items
- Be highly visible, provide proactive floor support, meeting all of the employees needs
- Provide complete employee relations support at assigned location including all investigations and high level issues
- Must be able to embrace differences among people and able to interact with internal staff as well as external contacts in a culturally competent and respectful manner.
- Promotes positive patient/guest relation in accordance with MPHC policies, providing a high level of quality in personal attention and service to patients and visitors.
- Observes MPHC policies concerning unscheduled absences and reports unscheduled absences in accordance with departmental procedures. Has 3 or fewer occurrences of unscheduled absences in a twelve month period.
- If in a nonexempt position, does not incur excessive overtime. Does not work overtime without prior written approval of his/her supervisor. If in a supervisory position, controls the overtime expended by his/her subordinates within the policies and practices of the facility.
- Complies with MPHC Safety Policies and Procedures. Ensures compliance with governmental licensing and regulatory requirements where applicable. Conducts annual review of and complete/suggest on-going revisions of the Policies and Procedures specific to his/her department. Maintains familiarity with and abide by all established facility and departmental policies and procedures, noting changes when they are published/posted. Conducts himself/herself in a manner consistent with the Mission Statement and Values of MPHC.
- Reports to work at the start of the shift 98% of the days scheduled. Follows the work rotation schedule. Explains and gives proper notification of absenteeism, as outlined in the facility Policies and Procedures. Attends a minimum of 98% of the staff meetings. Reads and signs off on all minutes of the meetings not attended. Participates in committees as assigned. Maintains 100% attendance at mandatory skill/departmental updates. Seeks out facility or external education/training that would further develop individual skills, experience or knowledge necessary for a high standard of functioning in his/her job.
- Observes and respects the confidentiality of information in regard to patients, visitors and co-workers employees including salary information, if exposed to any of the above referenced information in the course of his/her job function.
- Dresses according to MPHC’s dress code policy and procedure, as well as, complies with specific departmental regulations pertaining to employee appearance.
- Demonstrates an understanding of facility organizational structure by utilization of appropriate channels of communication. Maintain consistent, timely communication regarding all facets of departmental activities with his/her co-workers, therefore, demonstrating good customer service skills with both external and internal customers.
Extensive knowledge of full life cycle recruiting and experience with candidate generation
Experience navigating and influencing in a heavily matrix organization required
Management of people experience (direct supervision) of employees required
Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative, dynamic organization
Superior relationship building and influencing skills of upper management
Proven success in leading change to a team across a federated talent acquisition model
Highly effective at getting to root cause and providing innovative solutions
Strong analytics, budget management and business acumen required
Working knowledge of Affirmative Action and EEOC regulations
Ability to learn quickly and leverage flexible midst in response to shifting dynamics, adversity and/or change.
Willingness and ability to travel as needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Human Resources Management, or like program.
5+ years experience in HR position with increasing responsibility.
Working knowledge of employment law.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Business Partner Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Consultant Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Mountain Park Health Center Jobs
View More Jobs in Phoenix, AZ:
- View more jobs in Phoenix, Arizona
- Business Partner jobs in Phoenix, Arizona
- Administrative jobs in Phoenix, Arizona
- Benefits jobs in Phoenix, Arizona
- Compensation jobs in Phoenix, Arizona
- Consultant jobs in Phoenix, Arizona
- Employee Relations jobs in Phoenix, Arizona
- Mountain Park Health Center jobs in Phoenix, Arizona