HR Business Partner
- HR Generalist
- International HRM
- Employee Relations
Trimble is recruiting for a HR Business Partner to fill an opportunity in Westminster, CO.
The HR Business Partner is a hands-on role that will be responsible for strong business engagement in talent objectives, including but not limited to: performance management, employee relations, recruitment, total rewards systems, coaching, change management, restructuring, succession planning, and talent analytics (data trends).
The successful candidate will engage in a true business partnership approach, championing the needs of the business while operating in a balanced and collaborative way within the broader matrixed company and the worldwide HR team.
The position will partner with a global client base, directly supporting all levels of leadership (General Manager, Functional Business Directors and front-line managers) and all levels of employees. The role will define and solve for complex talent issues, provide great internal client support, and drive HR talent initiatives.
- Business Partner -- Actively engage with leaders and managers to gain a strong understanding of the business. Partner with HR Director to identify organizational challenges and opportunities, along with talent implications of each and work to develop/implement talent objectives required to achieve business goals.
- HR Generalist-- Manage and coordinate the implementation of global HR programs, processes, and systems. Partner with HR Centers of Excellence (COE) to review business initiatives and recommend solutions that require COE partnership. Assist managers and employees in the navigation and implementation of company processes and HR systems.
- Relationships and Communication -- Build strong relationships within the assigned client group and global HR in order to communicate and align business and HR strategy. Be an exceptional communicator -- able to listen deeply, articulate clearly with all levels of audiences, and write succinctly.
- Employee Engagement -- Collaborate with senior management to keep a pulse on the employee engagement levers. Partner to define and develop the appropriate organizational culture to grow and sustain the business and engage employees.
- Coach and Mediate -- Address employee relations' challenges through a variety of investigative, coaching, and mediation techniques. Bring an objective, mature, professional approach to listening and resolution. Determine root causes of issues and apply a systematic approach and recommend solutions consistent with legal requirements and Trimble values.
- Workforce Planning -- Partner in tracking data (headcount, hiring data, forecasted needs) critical to understand workforce trends. Suggest various methods of sourcing for current and future needs and discuss methods to address risks in maintaining effective talent pools.
- Mergers and Acquisitions -- Work collaboratively with the business, HR Director, HR Centers of Excellence and appropriate corporate functions to effectively manage mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures as needed by the business. Provide hands-on engagement to effectively integrate new organizations into Trimble.
- Process Improvement -- Identify recurring talent issues and suggest creative ideas to improve issues that affect employee relations, engagement, retention and job satisfaction.
- Global Awareness -- Work effectively in a matrixed, global organization. Appreciation for diversity and willingness to learn cultural differences.
Skills & Experience Required:
Proven ability to develop a high level of personal credibility of the HR function and focus on building trust at all levels of the organization.
Ability to partner in summarizing talent implications of business objectives and create specific talent action plans required for success.
Extensive knowledge of Human Resources principles, labor law and best practices.
Strong employee relations and manager partnering skills.
Strong project management and analytical capabilities with proven ability to work with data.
Ability to effectively work both independently and collaboratively with a matrixed HR team.
Demonstrated application of sound judgment and discretion dealing with complex issues.
Demonstrated experience with HR information systems, preferably Workday and Taleo.
Strong computer office skills, preferably Google applications.
Detail-oriented with excellent organization and prioritization skills.
Ability to coach managers and leaders in the organization -- influencing, facilitation, presentation, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills are essential.
Demonstrated experience applying performance management tools to ensure maximum utilization of skills and talent.
Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to a constantly changing business environment in a supervisory or individual contributor role.
Strong team player with positive, optimistic solutions-oriented approach.
Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years in increasingly more responsible HR roles. High tech/ Software experience preferred with some international HR experience.
- Experience supporting sales and engineering preferred.
- HR Certification highly desired. PHR, SPHR or GPHR preferred.
- Experience working in a matrixed and decentralized organizational structure is desirable.
- Ability to travel domestically and occasionally internationally is required.
Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Those who successfully lead others to meet our objectives are vital to our organization. Leadership at Trimble is much more than simply exercising assigned authority; we expect our leaders to embrace a mission-focused leadership style, by continually adapting to circumstances while not losing sight of the end goal; demonstrating strength of character, intellect and the ability to convert ideas to reality.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Business Partner Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more International HRM Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Trimble Inc. Jobs
View More Jobs in Westminster, CO:
- View more jobs in Westminster, Colorado
- Business Partner jobs in Westminster, Colorado
- HR Generalist jobs in Westminster, Colorado
- International HRM jobs in Westminster, Colorado
- Employee Relations jobs in Westminster, Colorado
- Training/Development jobs in Westminster, Colorado
- Trimble Inc. jobs in Westminster, Colorado