Palmetto Pee Dee Behavioral Health
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
The Human Resources Director is responsible for providing human resources support for the facility,(one person office) which includes recruiting for vacant positions, conducting general employee orientations, maintaining all personnel records and files, employee relations, conducting employee benefits and 401(k) enrollment meetings, responding to insurance and unemployment compensation correspondence, employment verifications and organizing all employee activities and in-services.
• Provide overall Human Resources support for the Facility
• Full cycle recruitment: research position, understand the Facilities staffing needs, source for candidates, interview, select, negotiate employment offers, conduct background screening and assist with orientation
• Employee relations and retention management
• Maintains all Human Resource personnel files to ensure regulatory compliance (including files for non-employed staff and other contractors)
• Supports and complies with Corporate level initiatives
• Administers FMLA, LOA and absence management process
• Conducts internal investigations
• Partners with Facility management and consults with Corporate HR Operations on sensitive corrective action plans, performance improvement plans, and other performance issues.
• Assists Corporate Legal department in responding to employment litigation matters
• Coordinates and delivers general employee orientation
• Coordinates and delivers employee staff development and annual mandatory training
• Administers workman's compensation program and partners with Corporate Loss Manager to reduce exposure
• Responds to insurance and unemployment compensation correspondence and employment verification
• Develops and interprets HR policy, employee handbooks and job descriptions.
• Models and serves as a change agent for Service Excellence initiatives/culture
• Organizes employee activities in coordination with Leadership team.
• Manages facility credentialing.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Human Resources or related field is required. SPHR or PHR certification preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in human resources, preferably in a health care setting; or any combination of education, training or experience in a hospital business office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Lawson and HR Smart a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours as requested.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Director Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Palmetto Pee Dee Behavioral Health Jobs
View More Jobs in Florence, SC:
- View more jobs in Florence, South Carolina
- Human Resources Director jobs in Florence, South Carolina
- HR Generalist jobs in Florence, South Carolina
- Administrative jobs in Florence, South Carolina
- Employee Relations jobs in Florence, South Carolina
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Florence, South Carolina
- Training/Development jobs in Florence, South Carolina
- Palmetto Pee Dee Behavioral Health jobs in Florence, South Carolina
View More Jobs in SC:
- View more jobs in South Carolina
- Human Resources Director jobs in South Carolina
- HR Generalist jobs in South Carolina
- Administrative jobs in South Carolina
- Employee Relations jobs in South Carolina
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in South Carolina
- Training/Development jobs in South Carolina
- Palmetto Pee Dee Behavioral Health jobs in South Carolina