North American Rescue
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
The Human Resources Director is responsible for workforce recruitment, reporting, benefits, and separation. The position requires broad familiarity and competencies in HR functions and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leader for HR activities supporting business goals and objectives forming, leading, and dissolving committees as appropriate.
- Recruiting, on-boarding, and training new hires; applicant tracking.
- Monitor and communicate suggestions and trend observations related to HR that directly affect business success to executive management.
- Manage HR information systems including time tracking database, and employee personnel records.
- Manage employee benefit programs (e.g., retirement plans; medical, dental, vision plans; life insurance plans; and company wellness program), including compliance reporting.
- Conducts annual compensation surveys and assists with salary budgets and implements annual updates to company compensation program.
- Monitor compliance with applicable employment laws.
- Manage in-house education related to policies, procedures, and legal requirements; including revisions to personnel policies and procedures and team guide.
- Manage annual performance review program.
- Participates in employee relations and conflict resolution.
- Manage and consult with external service providers to the HR functions.
- Support the safety program.
- Support special projects and additional responsibilities as they present themselves.
- High integrity, energy, and discretion.
- Flexibility in managing workforce issues from executive to line, in a dynamic organization with strong personalities.
- 5-10 years of Human Resources experience or with an appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Good writing, speaking, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with automated HR information systems.
- Familiarity with FLSA, EEOC, FMLA, ERISA, and applicable state laws.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Director Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more North American Rescue Jobs
View More Jobs in Greer, SC:
- View more jobs in Greer, South Carolina
- Human Resources Director jobs in Greer, South Carolina
- HR Generalist jobs in Greer, South Carolina
- Employee Relations jobs in Greer, South Carolina
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Greer, South Carolina
- HRIS jobs in Greer, South Carolina
- Benefits jobs in Greer, South Carolina
- North American Rescue jobs in Greer, South Carolina
View More Jobs in SC:
- View more jobs in South Carolina
- Human Resources Director jobs in South Carolina
- HR Generalist jobs in South Carolina
- Employee Relations jobs in South Carolina
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in South Carolina
- HRIS jobs in South Carolina
- Benefits jobs in South Carolina
- North American Rescue jobs in South Carolina