Bartolotta Management Group
- Employee Relations
- Organizational Development
The Bartolotta Management Group is currently looking for an experienced and dynamic HR Director to join our Executive Leadership team.
The Bartolotta Management Group owns and operates 14 award winning restaurants in the Milwaukee area and is one of the most premier and exclusive restaurant groups in the country.
At the Bartolotta Restaurants, we are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business, from the products we source to the food and service we deliver every day in our restaurants and catering facilities. Our greatest asset in our company is our employees because without great employees, we wouldn't be in business.
We look for employees who have what we call a "hospitality heart." These people are committed to excellence just like we are and have a true passion for taking care of our guests. We are a family-run business and we consider all our employees part of our family.
The HR Director is responsible for the effective overall management of the human resource functions of the company. This includes staffing/recruitment, benefits, employee development, workers compensation, labor law related issues, consulting, and acts as an employee advocate.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain an effective employee recruitment program.
- Acts as an arbitrator, mediator/advisor in employee relations issues.
- With the President develop, implement and maintain an orientation program for all new hires.
- Maintain accurate and adequate personnel files.
- Development and monitor performance reviews.
- Establish and monitor payment (Wage grid, and bonus grid) program.
- Develop and maintain employee benefit program.
- Manage human resource department in an effective manner.
- Maintain Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Participate in company meetings.
- Maintain a sense of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, communications or related field.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources and Labor Relations preferred
- 5-7 year’s experience in human resources management.
- Knowledge of employment law, employee benefits administration and worker’s compensation.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Director Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Bartolotta Management Group Jobs
View More Jobs in Milwaukee, WI:
- View more jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Human Resources Director jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Benefits jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Compensation jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Employee Relations jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Organizational Development jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- HRIS jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Bartolotta Management Group jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin