- HR Generalist
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
- Health, Safety, Security
- Organizational Development
NUWAY, founded in 1966, and the leader in extended care addiction treatment, is seeking mission-focused persons to support our growing client census. Our staff are the best in the substance abuse treatment/SUD treatment field, and we offer compensation and a culture that leads the market. We are currently recruiting for positions at multiple locations to expand our mission.
The HR Director guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a non-profit, small to mid-sized organization as a functional Human Resources Business Partner and HR Leader. The leader originates and leads human resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Transformational leadership style
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs and identifies opportunities for improvement, both strategic & tactical, while assisting business meet long-term and short term objectives.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, recruiting programs, employee recognition, and benefits administration.
- Selects and oversees Human Resources vendors that provide services for the company such as: consultants, attorneys, and training specialists, and coordinates company use of insurance brokers, insurance carriers, pension administrators, and other outside sources.
- Establishes HR departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals.
- Manages the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Responsibility for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals. The HR Director coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CAO; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- A minimum of seven years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions with familiarity in behavioral healthcare
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement and employee development.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows programs and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Experience in the establishing innovative strategic and administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organization managers
- Strong recruiting background, preferred
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- Team player, highly collaborative, can do attitude, able to effectively promote a team environment.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, changing, high growth environment
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Director Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Health, Safety, Security Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more NUWAY Jobs
View More Jobs in Minneapolis, MN:
- View more jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Human Resources Director jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- HR Generalist jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Health, Safety, Security jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Benefits jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Compensation jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- HRIS jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Organizational Development jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Training/Development jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- NUWAY jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota
View More Jobs in MN:
- View more jobs in Minnesota
- Human Resources Director jobs in Minnesota
- HR Generalist jobs in Minnesota
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Minnesota
- Health, Safety, Security jobs in Minnesota
- Benefits jobs in Minnesota
- Compensation jobs in Minnesota
- HRIS jobs in Minnesota
- Organizational Development jobs in Minnesota
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Minnesota
- Training/Development jobs in Minnesota
- NUWAY jobs in Minnesota