HR Employee Relations Manager
Brown County Human Resources
- Labor/Industrial Relations
- Organizational Development
- Employee Relations
|Under the direction of the Human Resources Director, coordinates the County's continuous improvement effort, organizational development and training programs; Leads investigations and recommends corrective action; Participates in the analysis, design, development, and facilitation of training efforts & integrates best practices; focuses on training programs that will increase performance of individuals & various departments/units served; Lead HR contact for position control process for organization and assists during the annual personnel position budgeting process; Supervises the Sr. HR Analyst.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
|Thorough knowledge of the modern principles and practices used in the development and presentation of employee training and organizational development programs.
Thorough knowledge of adult learning theory and curriculum development.
Knowledge of the concepts, principals and practices associated with strategic planning.
Working knowledge of principles and practices of employee supervision and management and human resources.
Knowledge of and ability to utilize a computer and the required software.
Ability to research, develop and present training programs and materials and other learning activities.
Ability to develop and administer policies and procedures.
Ability to interpret and analyze information from a variety of sources and make recommendations.
Ability to plan, organize and effectively carry out a variety of assignments.
Ability to keep accurate and detailed records.
Ability to prepare clear, concise, and creative written materials for communication and training purposes.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Ability to maintain effective working relationships with staff, elected officials, department heads, management team employees and the public.
Ability to work the required hours of the position.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
|Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college in organizational development or human resources related field, plus four years of progressively responsible experience in human resources, or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities. Experience working with organizational development and/or training required.|
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Labor/Industrial Relations Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Brown County Human Resources Jobs
View More Jobs in Green Bay, WI:
- View more jobs in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Human Resources Manager Employee Relations jobs in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Administrative jobs in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Organizational Development jobs in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Training/Development jobs in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Employee Relations jobs in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Brown County Human Resources jobs in Green Bay, Wisconsin
View More Jobs in WI:
- View more jobs in Wisconsin
- Human Resources Manager Employee Relations jobs in Wisconsin
- Administrative jobs in Wisconsin
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in Wisconsin
- Organizational Development jobs in Wisconsin
- Training/Development jobs in Wisconsin
- Employee Relations jobs in Wisconsin
- Brown County Human Resources jobs in Wisconsin