HR Generalist / Benefits Administrator
Charon Technologies, LLC
- HR Generalist
HR Generalist, Benefits Administrator
We are seeking a qualified HR Generalist with strong knowledge of benefits administration to fulfill a variety of duties in our headquarters office. The successful candidate will assist with benefits and HRIS management, new hire orientation, coordination with accounting/payroll systems, and other general HR duties. Applicants selected must be willing and able to obtain a Security Clearance; therefore, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Conduct new hire orientation, gather and input employee data into HRIS and Payroll systems.
- Administer benefits and ensure employees enroll within appropriate time-frame.
- Provide enrollment instruction, confirmations and plan descriptions to employees.
- Verify employee on-line enrollments are thorough and correct;
- Offer ongoing assistance to employees re: benefits questions and issues.
- Actively participate in Open Enrollment processes – plan design, employee communications, manage on-line enrollment.
- Review carrier invoices for accuracy.
- Assist employees and managers with disability claims, FMLA procedures.
- Maintain HR section on company intranet.
- Coordinate Affirmative Action Plan and reporting responsibilities.
- Provide routine Policy guidance to employees.
- Ensure employees are registered with appropriate State agencies (new hire reporting).
- Complete Verifications of Employment (banking purposes).
- Provide departing employees with out-processing procedures, coordinate employee out-processing as required.
- Participate in all
Compensation and HRIS
- Coordinate timely performance appraisals and salary increases
- Manage employee data records in Payroll system and HRIS (PeopleTrak).
- Accurately produce routine and on-demand management reports.
- Prepare legal filings (i.e., EEO-1, VETS 100).
We offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes generous salary and compensated absences, 401(k) match with immediate vesting, life, disability, health, dental, and vision insurance, Legal Resources Plan, 529 College Savings Plan, tuition assistance, and much more.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected class. We encourage and support workplace diversity.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes in MS Word or PDF format.
U.S. citizenship is required for this position. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
No third parties, no agencies, no subcontractors need apply
- Minimum 5 years’ Human resources generalist experience in the high tech industry.
- Have strong organization, writing, and strong verbal communication skills.
- At least 3 years of experience administering employee benefits programs and inputting HRIS/payroll data.
- At least 3 years of experience supporting new hire orientation processes.
- At least 3 years of experience supporting recruiting efforts in a high tech environment
- Must possess the ability to work individually and as a member of a team, and must have the ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Working knowledge of PeopleTrak and/or BeneTrac systems a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or PHR preferred.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Insurance & Senior Benefits Clerk Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Charon Technologies, LLC Jobs