Boston Financial Investment Management, LP
- HR Generalist
- EEO/Affirmative Action
- Employee Relations
BFIM is one of the largest multi-family investment managers of low-income housing in the U.S. The firm specializes in low-income housing tax credit investment syndication and asset management. BFIM is a wholly owned subsidiary of ORIX Corporation.
The Generalist provides essential administrative support to the Human Resources Director and will be responsible for a full range of Human Resources services, including benefit and payroll administration, recruiting, program development and implementation and employee relations support. The ideal candidate will have experience with ADP’s HRIS and Payroll system.
- Payroll administration:
- Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll, including input and audit of payroll transactions, employee tax information; reconcile employee data and deduction changes; maintain payroll records and employee files.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local tax laws and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
- Benefits administration:
- Assist in the development of benefit and wellness programs and assume responsibility for their communication, enrollment, administration and compliance.
- Manage new employee onboarding and benefits enrollment process.
- Maintain a current understanding of best practices and legislative changes for benefits, especially as it relates to ACA.
- Manage the annual open enrollment process including identifying needs, design changes, updates and employee health/wellness fair.
- Work with benefit providers on plan enrollments, terminations, changes, etc.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws governing benefits practices including but not limited to ERISA, COBRA, ACA, HIPAA, and FMLA.
- Monthly reporting responsibilities including review, audit, adjust and process monthly billing invoices for benefits to ensure accuracy.
- Administer employee leave programs (STD, LTD, maternity, parental, FMLA)
Recruitment responsibilities including identifying recruiting strategy for assigned positions, source resumes, schedule candidate interviews, conduct applicant reference checks and offer letter generation.
Work with HR Director to design, develop and implement HR programs as needed.
Independently handle employee inquiries related to company policies and procedures, payroll, taxes, benefits and time off.
Handle all administrative elements related to hires/terms, promotions, transfers and compliance reporting.
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business.
4-5 years of progressive HR experience, including benefit/payroll administration and recruitment.
Proficient with ADP WorkforceNow and/or Workday.
Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Strong interpersonal and communications skills with an ability to collaborate effectively.
A self-directed individual who is results-focused and exhibits initiative.
Demonstrated ability to lead the design, development and delivery of employee benefit programs.
Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Real estate industry knowledge.
Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) administration
Taleo Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Clerk Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more EEO/Affirmative Action Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Boston Financial Investment Management, LP Jobs
View More Jobs in Boston, MA:
- View more jobs in Boston, Massachusetts
- Human Resources Clerk jobs in Boston, Massachusetts
- HR Generalist jobs in Boston, Massachusetts
- Benefits jobs in Boston, Massachusetts
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Boston, Massachusetts
- Employee Relations jobs in Boston, Massachusetts
- HRIS jobs in Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston Financial Investment Management, LP jobs in Boston, Massachusetts
View More Jobs in MA:
- View more jobs in Massachusetts
- Human Resources Clerk jobs in Massachusetts
- HR Generalist jobs in Massachusetts
- Benefits jobs in Massachusetts
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Massachusetts
- Employee Relations jobs in Massachusetts
- HRIS jobs in Massachusetts
- Boston Financial Investment Management, LP jobs in Massachusetts