Dover Artificial Lift - ESP
- HR Generalist
Want to work for a well-established, yet continually innovative, company serving the dynamic oil and gas industry?
Look no further than Dover Artificial Lift!
We offer an exciting place to work and learn, and give each employee the opportunity to make a positive contribution to an ever-changing industry. While our companies have helped establish the artificial lift sector for more than 125 years, we are looking to cultivate the next generation of talented professionals who share our core values:
- A Collaborative Entrepreneurial Spirit
- The Highest Ethical Standards, Openness and Trust
- A Commitment to Each Customer’s Success
- Expectations for Results
- Respects and Values People
Dover Artificial Lift’s open work culture lets you use your natural talents to drive performance, innovation and quality in the solutions we offer to our customers.
Dover Artificial Lift and its operating companies offer many challenging career opportunities—opportunities that meet the changing requirements of the complex markets we serve. Here, you are more than just another employee in another large, faceless organization. We recognize you as a person with skills, needs, and aspirations. We aim to hone your talents, recognize your achievements, and value every contribution you make.
POSITION SUMMARY AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
The HR Generalist will coordinate, administer, and improve various aspects of the organization's recruitment & onboarding, training, coaching & counseling, LOA management, and employee relations programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accountable for improving HR’s value to the business through support and successful implementation of the business plan
- Participates in developing departmental goals, objectives, and systems
- Works with hiring managers and HR to ensure prompt and accurate flow of employee documentation
- Counsels managers and employees in employee relations matters
- Manages Leaves of Absences and Worker's Compensation claims.
- Bachelor degree in HR, Psychology, Sociology, Business, or related field
- PHR strongly preferred
- 3-5 years Generalist experience in a manufacturing or oil & gas environment
- 1 year high volume staffing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of federal employment law, including FLSA, Title VII, FMLA, ADA, EEO, WC
- Fluently speak, read, and write English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to maintain high level of company and employee confidentiality
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Ability to manage several tasks at once
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Clerk Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Dover Artificial Lift - ESP Jobs