HR Generalist (NEW! Technical issues resolved!)
- HR Generalist
Nolij Consulting is a fast-growing, Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) providing strategic, technology, and human capital services to federal and commercial clients. We are looking for an HR Generalist to join the team that helps our organization run. Based out of our Tysons, Virginia, location, this person will assist in the development of a variety of core HR/OD functional areas.
- Support performance management, communication, employee development programs, and related areas
- Address employee questions, concerns, and issues
- Administer HR systems
- Process semi-monthly front-end payroll for all employees in the organization
- Handle reporting and compliance
- Serve as a driver in making Nolij an employer of choice
- 3 years of HR experience including at least several of the following areas: compensation administration*, employee relations, benefit plan design, payroll processing or involvement*, intranet design*, HRMS management/implementation, knowledge management, employee communication, HR in a government contracting environment*, Service Contract Act compliance* (* indicates extra credit)
- Related Bachelor’s; MS helpful
- Management poise and composure
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to autonomously balance multiple projects simultaneously
Do you like the idea of being a driver on a team of distinction, and contributing to a growing company serving our nation’s government and other clients? If so, we want to hear from you. To apply, go to https://nolijconsulting.hrmdirect.com/employment/.
Nolij is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.