Senior HR Business Partner
- HR Generalist
The HR Business Partner is responsible for organizing, implementing and coordinating activities related to HR functions with a specific focus on policy development, job descriptions, and other special projects related to organizations needs of the department. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in HR process, including the creations of essential forms, procedures and policies that support HR initiatives.
· Assists with the development and writing of HR policies and procedures, including researching HR laws and best practices
· Provides project management for HR initiatives and ensures plans are developed, business processes are put in place and timelines are achieved
· Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
· Partners with the HR team on HR programs and services to ensure HR success and employee engagement
· Assists with Hospital New Hire Orientation program and serves as the backup
· Coaches HR team on policies to ensure department education
· Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
· Provides human resources services, training and development, records management, planning, employee retention, HR compliance and regulatory requirements, creation and maintenance of job descriptions
· Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing data and comparing to benchmarking data; recommending courses of action.
· Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
Experience: Three to five years of HR experience preferably within hospital or healthcare systems
Education: A bachelor's degree required, or a master's degree preferred
Licenses / Certifications: SHRM preferred
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Information Systems Analyst Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more WMCHealth Jobs