- HR Generalist
- Health, Safety, Security
- Employee Relations
- Labor/Industrial Relations
We want to do big things and change the way women think about fashion and their closet. We work hard, efficiently, and collaboratively. You must share our vision, thrive in challenging environments and be able to excel individually as well as on teams. You must want to push the boundaries of what’s possible and think really outside the box. Your work will have a HUGE and DIRECT impact on the Company. Are you smart, driven, and think you’ll like being part of Le Tote?
Le Tote, an e-commerce women’s fashion company is headquartered in San Francisco with operations in Stockton CA. A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join our team at our Stockton Location.
- Advise and make recommendations to Operations management in all areas of human resources management.
- Work with management team in setting up best practices with respect to recruiting, performance management, employee development and employment practices.
- Recruiting of exempt and non-exempt employees for a current employee base of 175+. Set up of FT/PT/Temp strategy around operations. Build relationships within local employment communities and develop a highly productive and effective recruiting process
- Work with local colleges and other sources of talent to ensure business HR needs are met.
- Coordinate performance management program by ensuring performance expectations are being set and policy guidelines are being met and conducted effectively and on a timely basis.
- Develop employment policies and procedures, maintain employee records and ensure compliance to federal and state laws.
- Manage employee scheduling processes and tools.
- Manage employee grievance process. Provide advice and counsel on personnel issues. Investigate and coordinate the resolution of employee issues and conflicts in a timely manner
- Stay current on recent federal, state and local employment law changes and monitor labor law updates for changes that affect company.
- Implement, oversee and monitor the effectiveness of distribution center training initiatives. Conduct training sessions on various HR topics if needed
- Facilitate new employee orientation
- Facilitate effective and timely communication amongst all levels of employees
- Serve as a backup in the processing of payroll and employee benefits
- Monitor DC environment and notify management of issues/concerns
- Completion and submission of all unemployment information to the state in a timely manner.
- Administer exit interviews, monitor findings, recommend changes and evaluate effectiveness
- Provide structure and a voice to the employees and ensure employee engagement through various morale building activities.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resource science or general business administration with a concentration in HR management preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of previous hands-on HR generalist and Supervisor experience required. This includes employee/labor relations, recruitment (direct hire and temps), benefits administration, payroll administration, and safety/worker's compensation preferably within a warehouse/production environment
- A combination of excellent communication, writing, and software skills (with a high proficiency in EXCEL) is also required
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred with the ability to read, write, and speak both languages at the college level
- PHR/SPHR certification.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to manage and lead a diverse workforce.
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of DC operations
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Able to adhere to deadlines
- Experience in hiring, training and terminating employees.
- The ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize assignments and direct the workforce in an ever-changing, warehouse environment.
- Ability to travel to the San Francisco office, as needed.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Health, Safety, Security Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Labor/Industrial Relations Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Le Tote Jobs
View More Jobs in Stockton, CA:
- View more jobs in Stockton, California
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Stockton, California
- HR Generalist jobs in Stockton, California
- Health, Safety, Security jobs in Stockton, California
- Employee Relations jobs in Stockton, California
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in Stockton, California
- Training/Development jobs in Stockton, California
- Le Tote jobs in Stockton, California