- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
- HR administration relating to all phases of the employee life cycle activities such as: recruiting, hiring, onboarding, payroll, benefits administration, performance management; related safety and worker’s compensation activities, training, employee relations, compliance, as well as general support and reporting.
- Provide expertise and advise plant management regarding application of employment laws and corporate policies to specific business decisions.
- Foster a culture of inclusion, and engagement across the facility.
- Process payroll as applicable utilizing ADP systems. (eTIME and Payforce).
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resource functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance including required legal postings.
- Coordinate with Corporate HR as needed to address and resolve plant specific issues.
- Maintain confidential employee information and personnel files as well as manage document retention.
- Prepare employee communication documents including new hire, disability, benefit, separation notices and related documentation.
- Respond to inquiries promptly and educate employees on HR related practices and procedures.
- Work with Corporate HR and/or third party providers as necessary in the management of employee related processes and transactions.
- As applicable create, coordinate and conduct management/employee training in topics including performance management, safety, harassment, and all other applicable CVG policy guidelines.
- Review existing plant HR policies and procedures; identify changes as necessary to ensure compliance and present to division human resources.
- Conduct and analyze wage survey data; maintain position description and market comparisons. Ensure appraisals are completed on time and wage increases are processed.
- Participate in, and manage employee safety program & incentives; performs safety related activities, assists with safety/incident reports, WC administration, OSHA compliance and postings.
- Manage the staff (1-2 direct reports) and resources of the HR Department; main point of contact for onsite agency.
- Participate on special teams and other responsibilities as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field and 3-5 years’ experience preferably in a manufacturing environment; combination education and/or experience accepted.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, and organization skills; ability to operate in a fast paced, ever-changing manufacturing environment.
- Strong written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills and ability to actively listen. Must be able to discuss and resolve both associate and staff inquiries in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates a positive and friendly attitude in working with all levels within the organization.
- Independent and organized work style; effectively manages time and prioritizes work load, assumes and manages multiples tasks without close supervision, adapts to change, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Able to make independent decisions and regularly suggest ways to improve services and processes.
- Use good judgment and discretion when dealing with highly confidential business and employee information.
- Fluent with MS Office including strong Excel skills and experience with ADP software (eTIME/Payforce preferred).
- Ability to travel as necessary.
CVG, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected status.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more CVG, Inc. Jobs
View More Jobs in Vonore, TN:
- View more jobs in Vonore, Tennessee
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Vonore, Tennessee
- HR Generalist jobs in Vonore, Tennessee
- Benefits jobs in Vonore, Tennessee
- Communications jobs in Vonore, Tennessee
- Employee Relations jobs in Vonore, Tennessee
- Compensation jobs in Vonore, Tennessee
- CVG, Inc. jobs in Vonore, Tennessee