Texas Christian University
- HR Generalist
- Retail / Wholesale
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
- EEO/Affirmative Action
- Employee Relations
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Performs full lifecycle recruiting and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates and the community at large.
- Works with hiring managers to create and develop effective recruitment marketing campaigns and channels to source candidates, including advertisements, hiring events, career centers and job programs.
- Recruits quality talent through targeted active and passive recruiting sources (i.e., resume databases, cold calling, references, referrals, interviews, print media, online, etc.)
- Conducts interviews and provides hiring manager/s with candidate summary information.
- Provides coaching to hiring managers on interviewing, candidate feedback and selection.
- Consults with hiring managers to ensure the best qualified candidates are selected for positions based on skill set, experience and cultural fit.
- Facilitates the application process and proctor pre-employment assessments through Applicant Tracking System, including motor vehicle records (MVRs) and background checks. Schedule other screenings as appropriate.
- Creates and maintains accurate and timely records in the applicant tracking system. Ensures all regulatory requirements (state and federal) are met through the use of the applicant tracking system.
- Identifies and attracts talent, screens and interviews candidates; develops, creates and presents strategic staffing plans; utilizes technology (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) to organize work flow for customers; works with HR and hiring managers to manage recruiting projects.
- Assists with career fairs and off site recruiting activities as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 plus years' experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
Preferred Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of human resources management policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws.
- Skill in performing detailed work, requiring independent judgment and application of advanced theories.
- Skill in communicating both orally and in writing.
- Skill in MS Office Suite and enterprise ATS.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to interact and communicate respectfully with diverse populations and cultures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
Physical Requirements (With or Without Accommodations):
- Visual acuity to read information from computer screens, forms and other printed materials and information.
- Able to speak (enunciate) clearly in conversation and general communication.
- Hearing ability for verbal communication/conversation/responses via telephone, telephone systems, and face-to-face interactions.
- Manual dexterity for typing, writing, standing and reaching, flexibility, body movement for bending, crouching, walking, kneeling and prolonged sitting.
- Lifting and moving objects and equipment up to 10 lbs.
- Work is indoors and sedentary and is subject to schedule changes and/or variable work hours.
- There are no harmful environmental conditions present for this job.
- The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate.
As an AA/EEO employer, TCU recruits, hires, and promotes qualified persons in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, covered veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Retail / Wholesale Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Diversity Jobs
- View more EEO/Affirmative Action Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Texas Christian University Jobs
View More Jobs in Fort Worth, TX:
- View more jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Human Resources jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Engineering jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Legal jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- HR Generalist jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Retail / Wholesale jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Benefits jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Communications jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Compensation jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Diversity jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Employee Relations jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Training/Development jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Texas Christian University jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
View More Jobs in TX:
- View more jobs in Texas
- Human Resources jobs in Texas
- Engineering jobs in Texas
- Legal jobs in Texas
- HR Generalist jobs in Texas
- Retail / Wholesale jobs in Texas
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Texas
- Benefits jobs in Texas
- Communications jobs in Texas
- Compensation jobs in Texas
- Diversity jobs in Texas
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Texas
- Employee Relations jobs in Texas
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Texas
- Training/Development jobs in Texas
- Texas Christian University jobs in Texas