Industrial Air Flow Dynamics, Inc.
We are looking for an HR Recruiter
General Summary of Position: We are looking for HR Recruiter. This highly visible and critical positionis an exempt, full-time position (40+ hours per week). Location is highly negotiable. Along with salary, there will be performance based incentive for this position. This role will report directly into CFO.We are looking for a talented individual that wants to be part of a winning team as Industrial Air Flow Dynamics Inc. experiences significant growth in the next few years. The responsibility of recruiter will be to provide and manage the recruiting, hiring and quality of the Field Employees. The recruiter will develop and maintain excellent working relationships with our valued pool of Field Employees and Project Managers. In this role we are looking for an excellent communicator along with a positive attitude. This person will be a critical member of the IAFD Inc. team and should have ability to research and recruit for IAFD Inc. Field Employees in any location in any part of the United States as needed. HR recruiter should not only be very comfortable working in fast paced team setting but also autonomously.
- Manage all administrative tasks during the recruitment process from beginning to end (full life cycle recruiting) for non-exempt and exempt employees to include on-boarding for all new hires
- Heavy recruiting administration of non-exempt employees, including first initial phone screen or interview, setting up interviews, performing reference checks, new hire paperwork, orientations, E-Verify, etc.
- Work closely with Upper Management in order to ensure timely filling positions; accurate and timely documentation of Field Employee resources
- Creates and maintains a close and healthy working relationship as the liaison between HR and the Service managers
- Comfortable multitasking continuous phone/text/email contact with incoming and current staff. Position will require significant amounts of time on phone and other ways of communication.
- Provides HR customer service to employees and others reaching out to the HR department
- Perform other duties as assigned
About Industrial Air Flow Dynamics, Inc
Industrial Air Flow Dynamics Inc. is a turn-key supplier of expansion joints and related services to the power generation industry. We have proudly supported the industry with American made products and innovation since the summer of 2001. Our company has three main branches: our manufacturing division, construction division and our engineering division. Our global headquarters is located in Glastonbury, CT where our executive team and manufacturing also call home. Our construction team is strategically placed throughout the United States with satellites in Kentucky, Florida and Texas.
We currently operate and install expansion joints in the (48) contiguous states during the year and can supply materials worldwide. Our engineering department has been on the forefront of design supplying retrofits to the industry in almost every application. We have the design capability to handle single seals and small belts to complete duct work replacements, large frame fabrication and HRSG modification.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum three (3) years, Human Resources related experience, with a strong emphasis in constructionrecruitment required – references will be called
- Experience in recruitment in a high volume environment, and full cycle recruiting
- Bilingual is a plus
- Self-motivated and embraces pay for performance compensation component, along with competitive salary and benefits
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must be familiar with using social media as a means to recruit
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks and impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to switch gears in response to unexpected tasks and/or requests
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive HR information
- Must have valid DL
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Industrial Air Flow Dynamics, Inc. Jobs