- Health, Safety, Security
This position would begin as a contractor with the goal of becoming a full time employee towards the end of 2017.
This position has primary responsibility for providing human resources support in administering policies and programs in several of the following areas: HRIS administration, data analytics, benefits management support, HR processes & procedures, safety and LMS administration.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for administration of the HRIS, including data management, data output, business solutions and best practices.
- Creates and runs to analyze data from HRIS for reporting purposes, including setting up standard reports and providing KBI reports. Responsible for EEO Reporting.
- Tracks, maintains and improves HRIS processes, procedures and workflows to provide key information to support HR processes.
- Assists in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS upgrades.
- Administers enrollment and termination of employees in HRIS as well as any status changes.
- Maintains information in HRIS, inputs, reviews for accuracy, records changes and generates reports. Processes employee status change forms and assures proper approvals; disseminates approved documentation.
- Analyzes HR data and prepares HR metrics for internal and external use. Responsible for all HR data requests.
- Responsible for hire and termination process within the HRIS and LMS.
- Assists with maintaining the benefit plans, including supporting annual enrollment. Reconciles all benefit invoices monthly.
- Manages employee additions, changes and terminations of benefits with vendors, including COBRA.
- Responsible for completing unemployment paperwork, reporting and managing hearings when necessary.
- Responsible for all aspects of termination process, including initiating the termination workflow process. Ensures that all steps are completed, including collecting all SICK property.
- Actively participates in regular safety team meetings.
- Manage overall injury and illness information and statistics by reviewing industry best practices and benchmarks to ensure a safe environment.
- Oversee workers compensation administration, including preparation and submission of First Reports of Injury and aids in preparation of OSHA reporting.
- Working with other Safety Team members; develops, implements and maintains safety handbook and site-specific polices that are require by law.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage on-going processes as assigned, and work toward continuous improvements of assigned processes.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of Human Resources
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources administration.
- 2+ years of experience working with a HRIS system, LMS experience preferred
- Ability to learn knowledge of insurance regulations, plan designs and third party record keeping/administration required. Familiarity with COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, ADAAA, Title VII and related state and federal regulations preferred.
- Must have strong customer service, interpersonal, problem solving, excellent communication skills.
- Ability to identify human resource issues and provide options
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations/documentation as well as exhibit impeccable work ethics and integrity.
- Must be able to work independently with multiple priorities to successfully complete assigned projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to work well in fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Self-directed, proactive.
- Ability to anticipate or process information and respond appropriately and quickly.
- Organized, detail oriented.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization in a professional, courteous and tactful manner.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet applications
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we’re the place for you! SICK, Inc. has several locations throughout domestic US and offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits program. Qualified candidates can apply online by clicking the apply online button. Visit us at www.sickusa.com.
Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Information Systems Analyst Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Other Jobs
- View more Health, Safety, Security Jobs
- View more SICK, Inc. Jobs
View More Jobs in Bloomington, MN:
- View more jobs in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Human Resources Information Systems Analyst jobs in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Administrative jobs in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Benefits jobs in Bloomington, Minnesota
- HRIS jobs in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Other jobs in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Health, Safety, Security jobs in Bloomington, Minnesota
- SICK, Inc. jobs in Bloomington, Minnesota