- HR Generalist
- Manufacturing / Production
- Biotechnology / Science
- Labor/Industrial Relations
HR Generalist – Mount Prospect, IL
Fast growing foodservice distribution company is seeking an HR Generalist/Payroll Specialist to work in our Mount Prospect office. Candidate must have 3-5 years HR Generalist and ADP payroll experience for multi-companies. Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please..
- Prepare payroll documents for data entry
- Manage and ensure 100% accuracy of time and attendance system
- New, current and terminated employee record maintenance
- Payroll entry with precise accuracy including, but not limited to:
- Commission Allocations
- Prosperity Bonus Allocations
- Benefit Allocations (anniversaries, raises, insurance, 401K)
- Reviews wages computed, ensures payroll accuracy
- Prepare and issue paychecks
- Provides technical assistance in the coordination and development of daily personnel program policies, plans and objectives.
- Recruits, interviews, tests and aides in the selection of candidates for new or existing positions.
- Supports management in the performance appraisal process to ensure compliance, effectiveness and equity within the organization.
- Assists in the development of new HR programs which may include research and the compilation of personnel statistics and salary data.
- Champion for HR in the areas of benefits administration and new hire orientation
- Prepares reports for management in the areas of overtime, insurance, 401K and other payroll data related to employee history.
- Assist in preparation of management training materials such as benefits roll-outs, payroll and salary reporting information.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
Must have an overall knowledge of the different aspects of Human Resources and how they relate to Payroll. Good working knowledge of Payroll systems, Power Point and Excel spreadsheets. Must have excellent attention to detail and a high level of confidentiality. Must have the ability to practice, and mentor employees and managers in Tundra’s value system. This will require excellent listening skills and the ability to be caring and compassionate.
PHR certification a plus for this position.
College degree in Business or Human Resources a plus.
3-5 plus years HR experience to include payroll entry.
Experience in the implementation of new payroll systems.
Experience working with change management that accompanies fast growing companies.
- Position requires individual to utilize a computer for long periods of time
- Position requires individual to work independently
- Position requires individual to work in a group setting
- Position requires individual to sit for long periods of time
- Position (may) require(s) lifting of up to 10lbs
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Manufacturing / Production Jobs
- View more Biotechnology / Science Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Labor/Industrial Relations Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more Research Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
View More Jobs in Mount Prospect, IL:
- View more jobs in Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Human Resources jobs in Mount Prospect, Illinois
- HR Generalist jobs in Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Manufacturing / Production jobs in Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Biotechnology / Science jobs in Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Benefits jobs in Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Compensation jobs in Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Legal jobs in Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Research jobs in Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Training/Development jobs in Mount Prospect, Illinois
View More Jobs in IL:
- View more jobs in Illinois
- Human Resources jobs in Illinois
- HR Generalist jobs in Illinois
- Manufacturing / Production jobs in Illinois
- Biotechnology / Science jobs in Illinois
- Benefits jobs in Illinois
- Compensation jobs in Illinois
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in Illinois
- Legal jobs in Illinois
- Research jobs in Illinois
- Training/Development jobs in Illinois