Clark Construction Group, LLC
The HRIS Analyst will be a critical member of our Workday team's efforts to lead the support and maintenance for the system across the company and its affiliates and subsidiaries. The individual will serve as a technical point-of-contact for all functional areas and assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, business process functionality, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The role will support on-going system development, upgrades, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Identify strategy and key requirements to guide the HR team through the most effective and efficient use of the system, both deployed modules as well as recommendations for areas of the system not yet configured; understand the business needs and requirements and configure the system accordingly.
- Lead Workday development projects from start to finish; act as the driving force behind system continuous improvement efforts. Manage and track these projects to achieve target scope, schedule and cost.
- Conduct process reviews and data audits, manage risk and issues, change control processes, and communicate status across the HR team and related stakeholders.
- Execute daily maintenance activities including but not limited to role and security assignments, organization creation and changes.
- Lead regular check-in meetings with key role groups; support on-going Workday training and communication efforts.
- Achieve organization Workday goals by collaborating with stakeholders at all management levels, including external consultants, technical IT subject matter experts, human resources, business partners, vendors, and senior management.
- Bachelors degree with 4+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Previous experience working with Workday or other traditional ERP HCM (HR, Benefits, Compensation, Performance Management and Organizational Design) systems/applications
- 4+ years project experience in the area of HCM Implementations
- Previous experience in a successful Workday implementation
- Possess an advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and completing functional HR design documents
- Working knowledge of the following areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Compensation and Talent Management
- Ability to collaborate with internal customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Ability to coach others in the execution of the testing, piloting, installation, and implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise when needed
- Organized, detail-oriented, and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter that possess a strong desire to seek optimal solutions and share discovery with colleagues
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Information Systems Analyst Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Clark Construction Group, LLC Jobs