Rust-Oleum Corporation is a worldwide leader in protective and decorative coatings.
We have an excellent opportunity for a HRIS Specialist to join our Corporate HR team at our international corporate campus.
Summary: Ensure accurate and timely entry of all HR related data into the HRIS, support accurate Payroll processing, develop reporting and analysis to support HR and management, create and transmit HR data files to external sources, act as HRIS expert on system upgrades or new system implementations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all data entry transactions, verification and maintenance in the Oracle HR system
- Configures, maintains, administers and troubleshoots other HR applications, databases, and feeds (Red Carpet onboarding, Prudential, LMS, Lotus Repository, Halogen, Qualtrics, MIR communication system, etc.).
- Recommend and implement audit processes and other data integrity controls. Improves and automates processes and paperwork where necessary. Documents new procedures.
- Conducts data analysis on compensation, classification, benefits, headcount, and other data as required, including ad hoc reporting.
- Provides content expertise for new system implementations and upgrades. Acts as primary contact with outside organizations or functions to respond to technical questions on HR data.
- Performs group data updates, exports, audits, and researches solutions for data discrepancies
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to immediate data requests as needed. Creates quarterly Gainsharing payment file. Delivers financial/HR analytics reports.
- Acts as Help Desk for employee systems such as Employee Self Service, Halogen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources management or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in data analysis and general knowledge of HR functions and data, including payroll, disability management, benefits enrollment
- Strong detail orientation.
- Good organizational skills.
- Comfort with statistics.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Continuous improvement orientation.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Travel to other office or plant locations as required.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Information Systems Analyst Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Rust-Oleum Corporation Jobs